- 17 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Indian cinema superstar Rajnikanth has been spotted driving a Lamborghini Urus, and a picture posted on Instagram has become viral. In fact, it has its own hashtag that is trending on Twitter.
The image shows the superstar dressed in rather simple white clothes and wearing a mask while seated at the driver's seat of the Lamborghini Urus. Reports are that the vehicle could belong to an associate of the actor or could be a test drive vehicle.
The Lamborghini Urus is the brand's hottest-selling offering in the country, and is a favourite among the country's rich and famous. Over 50 units of the vehicle have already been delivered.
Powering the luxury SUV is a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine that produces 641bhp and 850Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all four wheels.
The engine is powerful enough to propel the SUV from 0 to 100kmph in 3.6 seconds, and 0 to 200kmph is 12.8. The vehicle arrives with an electronically limited top speed of 305kmph.
The Lamborghini Urus features adaptive air suspension at the front and rear, and braking duties are handled by disc brakes on all wheels.
Safety features include ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, a day & night IRVM, front and side impact beams, traction control, vehicle stability control, and a 360-degree camera.
The Lamborghini Urus is available in one variant and seven colours, and is currently priced at Rs 3.10 crore, ex-showroom India, and the SUV competes with the Bentley Bentayga, the Aston Martin DB11, The Ferrari Portofino, and the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4-Door Coupe.
In Lamborghini related news, the brand recently unveiled its Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago Edition that has been inspired by the hexagonal cloud patterns around the north pole of the planet Saturn.
Powered by a 6.5-litre V12, the Xago Edition is limited to just 10 units worldwide, and is reserved for those who configurer their SVJ models online. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Rajnikanth Driving A Lamborghini Urus
At an age where most folk in India don't drive or ride fast vehicles, one has the South Indian superstar proving that age is just a number, and a Lamborghini, well, just ain't as fast as Thalaiva. We guess Rajni can!