- 6 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 21 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Patients from outside: Delhi health minister on COVID tally surge
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Indian cinema superstar Rajnikanth has been spotted driving a Lamborghini Urus, and a picture posted on Instagram has become viral. In fact, it has its own hashtag that is trending on Twitter.
The image shows the superstar dressed in rather simple white clothes and wearing a mask while seated at the driver's seat of the Lamborghini Urus. Reports are that the vehicle could belong to an associate of the actor or could be a test drive vehicle.
The Lamborghini Urus is the brand's hottest-selling offering in the country, and is a favourite among the country's rich and famous. Over 50 units of the vehicle have already been delivered.
Powering the luxury SUV is a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine that produces 641bhp and 850Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all four wheels.
The engine is powerful enough to propel the SUV from 0 to 100kmph in 3.6 seconds, and 0 to 200kmph is 12.8. The vehicle arrives with an electronically limited top speed of 305kmph.
The Lamborghini Urus features adaptive air suspension at the front and rear, and braking duties are handled by disc brakes on all wheels.
Safety features include ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, a day & night IRVM, front and side impact beams, traction control, vehicle stability control, and a 360-degree camera.
The Lamborghini Urus is available in one variant and seven colours, and is currently priced at Rs 3.10 crore, ex-showroom India, and the SUV competes with the Bentley Bentayga, the Aston Martin DB11, The Ferrari Portofino, and the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4-Door Coupe.
In Lamborghini related news, the brand recently unveiled its Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago Edition that has been inspired by the hexagonal cloud patterns around the north pole of the planet Saturn.
Powered by a 6.5-litre V12, the Xago Edition is limited to just 10 units worldwide, and is reserved for those who configurer their SVJ models online. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Rajnikanth Driving A Lamborghini Urus
At an age where most folk in India don't drive or ride fast vehicles, one has the South Indian superstar proving that age is just a number, and a Lamborghini, well, just ain't as fast as Thalaiva. We guess Rajni can!