- 15 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 17 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 18 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Italian supercar manufacturer Lamborghini has just about unveiled its Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago Edition model. The vehicle is limited to 10 units worldwide, making it that much harder to own.
According to the company, the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Xago Edition has been inspired by the hexagon cloud patterns around the north pole of the planet Saturn and the strength of the hexagon in nature.
The exteriors of the Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago Edition took a total of 120 hours to build, and features a fading hexagonal silver effect, and each vehicle arrives with a contrasting colour scheme. The vehicle also features gloss black Nireo Ad Personam rims.
The interiors of the vehicle took 80 hours to build and features an exclusive seat pattern with a ‘Hexagonita' pattern and a contrasting colour. Each of the 10 limited edition models will be identified by an exclusively designed registration plate.
The vehicle features a 6.5-litre V12 multi-point fuel injected engine that produces 770bhp and 720Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an all-wheel drive system, and features a seven-speed Independent Shifting Rods gearbox.
Safety features include front dual stage driver airbags, adaptive front passenger airbags, seats with head-thorax airbags, knee airbags, ABD with electronic stability control, Lamborghini Dynamic steering, and rear wheel steering.
The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ models have been reserved for customers who configure their SVJ models online, and have been created to celebrate the brand's virtual Ad Personam Studio.
The virtual studio now allows for customers to personalise their Aventador SVJ vehicles without the need to physically travel to the company's Ad Personam division in Sant'Agata Bolognese.
Customers can now fix a two-hour appointment for an initial consultation via the brands dealerships, and have the option of meeting with sales personnel either at the showroom, or via a video call.
Lamborghini says that each appointment includes a dedicated session and tour of the showroom, and that employees will also display Ad Personam options.
Should a customer choose to connect via a video call, a model of their choosing will be made available at the Ad Personam Studio, and the team will offer configuration options, and will show the customer walkarounds and close up details of the vehicle.
Lamborghini's digital consultation will be followed up with a full proposal sent to the customer. The proposal will include brochures, images renderings, and samples of materials that the customer picked while configuring his/ her vehicle.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago Edition
The Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago is an absolutely gorgeous car and is equally mean in the engine department. The vehicle is built for performance and with just 10 units available worldwide, we expect the car to become highly profitable collectors item in the future.