- 1 min ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- 1 hr ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Variant To Launch Soon In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Governor Of Veneto Confirms, Venice Film Festival To Go Ahead With 2020 Edition
- News 20% beds in private hospitals for COVID-19 Patients: Kejriwal
- Technology JioMart Expands To 200 Cities Across India Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sports Balbir Singh Sr passes away: Virat Kohli, Abhinav Bindra, Amit Shah condole
- Lifestyle Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Sonakshi Sinha, Mahira Khan, And Other Divas Who Have Red Ethnic Outfits For Us
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Revv — a self-drive mobility startup has announced that they will be offering free cars to healthcare workers and doctors. The cars will be available exclusively to healthcare officials and doctors for commuting amidst the coronavirus lockdown in India.
According to the company, a total of 1000 cars will be made available for the services. Revv also stated that more cars could be put into service if there is a requirement. These cars will be available in five cities across India, including Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Delhi.
The healthcare workers in need of the service can avail it by booking the cars online, either through the company's website or its app. Healthcare workers will have to submit relevant ID proof to avail the free car service from Revv.
Similarly, another startup based out of Bangalore - Pitstop, is offering free service to vehicles used by essential service providers in India. The company announced a new #AtYourService initiative, which offers essential service providers a chance to get their vehicles repaired free of cost.
This initiative will be available by Pitstop during the entire 21-day lockdown period. The services will be offered in nine cities across India. This includes Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Noida, Gurugram and Faridabad — here are all the details.
With the entire auto industry shut down amidst the coronavirus lockdown in India. The companies are now taking the opportunity to support the central and various state government to fight against COVID-19.
Many companies are working on the production of Ventilators, face shields and other medical equipment and aids, essential for both doctors and COVID-19 patients. Other brands are offering relief funds, which are being used to develop/upgrade the facility for COVID-19 treatment as well.
Thoughts On Revv Offering Free Cars For Doctors & Healthcare Workers
Revv is doing a fantastic job, offering free cars for the people putting their lives at risk and treating COVID-19 patients. Doctors and healthcare workers have been working 24x7 to fight the deadly virus and contain further spreading in India and they need all the help they can get.