- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Finance Essel Group: GST Officers Arrest Two for Passing Bogus ITC Worth Rs 392 Crore
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Wasim Jaffer rubbishes pitch talks, tells English batters to score runs
- Movies Rakhi Sawant On Rubina Dilaik And Abhinav Shukla: They Are Only Close Because Of Me
- News Pakistan PM Imran Khan wins trust vote
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Revv — a self-drive mobility startup has announced that they will be offering free cars to healthcare workers and doctors. The cars will be available exclusively to healthcare officials and doctors for commuting amidst the coronavirus lockdown in India.
According to the company, a total of 1000 cars will be made available for the services. Revv also stated that more cars could be put into service if there is a requirement. These cars will be available in five cities across India, including Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Delhi.
The healthcare workers in need of the service can avail it by booking the cars online, either through the company's website or its app. Healthcare workers will have to submit relevant ID proof to avail the free car service from Revv.
Similarly, another startup based out of Bangalore - Pitstop, is offering free service to vehicles used by essential service providers in India. The company announced a new #AtYourService initiative, which offers essential service providers a chance to get their vehicles repaired free of cost.
This initiative will be available by Pitstop during the entire 21-day lockdown period. The services will be offered in nine cities across India. This includes Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Noida, Gurugram and Faridabad — here are all the details.
With the entire auto industry shut down amidst the coronavirus lockdown in India. The companies are now taking the opportunity to support the central and various state government to fight against COVID-19.
Many companies are working on the production of Ventilators, face shields and other medical equipment and aids, essential for both doctors and COVID-19 patients. Other brands are offering relief funds, which are being used to develop/upgrade the facility for COVID-19 treatment as well.
Thoughts On Revv Offering Free Cars For Doctors & Healthcare Workers
Revv is doing a fantastic job, offering free cars for the people putting their lives at risk and treating COVID-19 patients. Doctors and healthcare workers have been working 24x7 to fight the deadly virus and contain further spreading in India and they need all the help they can get.