- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Pitstop — Bangalore-based car service and repair start-up have announced a new initiative during the 21-day India lockdown, amidst the coronavirus threat in the country. The new initiative, called #AtYourService will be offered in nine cities across India.
This initiative from Pitstop will provide free of cost service and maintenance to the vehicles of essential service workers. The initiative aims to recognise the efforts being made by essential service workers across the country.
The company will provide free service and repairs to all vehicles belonging to delivery personnel, fire, ambulance, police, medics and anyone else in need of a service. The company took to social media to announce the initiative, while also sharing their contact details.
They stated, "As the world collectively prepares to fight the current unprecedented global pandemic, we at Pitstop want to do our best to support the heroes risking their lives every day to protect ours."
"We are proud to announce our #AtYourService initiative - for members of the armed forces, the medical fraternity, delivery personnel, and all the unsung heroes who are working tirelessly every day during this lockdown."
Any essential service worker requiring repairs and maintenance of their vehicles can get in-touch directly with Pitstop. The company will then work with their partner garages, helping the workers get their vehicles back in running condition.
Pitstop will be offering these services in nine cities across India. This includes Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Noida, Gurugram and Faridabad. However, these services are available only for essential service providers, while other operations of the company have been suspended during the lockdown phase.
Automotive manufacturers are also doing their part, ensuring customers do not worry about their vehicles during this lockdown period. Most major manufacturers have extended the free service and warranty period up to June 2020.
Thoughts On Pitstop Offering Free Services During The Lockdown
The #AtYourService is a great initiative from Pitstop to offer free maintenance and repairs to vehicles of essential service providers during the lockdown in India. While the entire country has been ordered to stay indoors, many personnel are still risking their health by ensuring people across India receive their daily essentials.