- 6 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 12 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni Fame Abhilasha Jakhar And Vineet Kumar Chaudhary Blessed With A Baby Boy; SEE PIC
- News Cyclone Tauktae: Amit Shah stresses on protection of COVID hospitals, oxygen plants
- Sports Babar Azam wanted to pick few players but they weren't selected: Shoaib Malik in a scathing attack on PCB
- Finance Will Interest Rates On PPF, NSC, Post Office Deposits Be Cut On July 1?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Renault India has announced the new sales milestone of their recently launched Triber MPV in the market. The Renault Triber MPV sales have crossed 20,000 units in India since its launch back in August 2019.
The Renault Triber is a compact sub-4 metre MPV offering from the French brand, which was first unveiled in the Indian market back in June 2019. The launch of the MPV took place later in August and since then, the Triber has received an exceptional response in the country.
The Renault Triber in the month of December 2019 registered itself as the third best-selling MPV In the Indian market, with 5,631 units of sales. The Triber MPV was positioned below the Maruti Ertiga and Mahindra Bolero in the list — here is the top-10 best-selling MPV list for December 2019.
The Renault Triber has also managed to beat the Toyota Innova Crysta in terms of sales month-on-month. The Renault MPV offers a host of features, decent performing engine and a host of customisable options, packaged as a compact budget-friendly offering; making it an extremely attractive product.
The Triber MPV also comes with a completely fresh design, compared to any other previous offerings from Renault. The Renault Triber also offers a host of features and equipment such as LED DRLs, projector headlamps, faux scuff plates finished in silver, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, digital instrument cluster, keyless entry, push-button start/stop and a host of others.
The Renault Triber MPV comes powered by a single 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 72bhp and 90Nm of peak torque and is paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. Renault is also said to be working on introducing an AMT transmission for the Triber at a slightly later stage.
The MPV is offered in a range of four variants: RXE, RXL, RXT and RXZ. The base-spec Triber MPV comes with a starting price of Rs 4.95 lakh while the top-spec ‘RXZ' is offered at Rs 6.65 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Sales In India
Renault in India had been struggling in terms of sales for quite a while now. Products such as the Kwid and the Duster were the only mass volume offerings from the brand and even these were feeling a bit dated.
However, over the past couple of months, Renault has updated both the Kwid and the Duster in India, which along with the introduction of the Triber has helped the French brand bounce back in terms of sales.