- 18 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 19 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Renault India has announced discounts and offers on select models in the brand's line-up. The models covered under the scheme are the Duster, Kwid, and the Triber MPV. The discount offers are valid until May 31, 2020.
The company is offering attractive cash discounts, exchange bonuses, corporate discounts, loyalty bonus and a special cash discount for buyers from the rural parts of the country. All the aforementioned models are also offered with a unique finance scheme called ‘Buy Now Pay Later.'
Under the special finance scheme, buyers can purchase a Renault car immediately and not pay EMIs for the next three months from the date of purchase. The scheme is being offered in order to support the purchase of new vehicles during the ongoing Covid-19 crisis in the country.
Here are model wise details of offers and discounts:
The Renault Kwid is an entry-level hatchback from the brand's Indian line-up. The company is offering benefits of up to Rs 35,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 10,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000, and a loyalty benefit of Rs 10,000.
Renault is also offering a corporate discount or a rural bonus of Rs 4,000 to each customer. Both the offers are applicable only after the documents are validated by the company. Additionally, the company is offering a unique finance scheme with a low rate of interest at 8.99 per cent.
The Renault Kwid is offered with two engines and transmission options across four trim levels. The Kwid hatchback retails at a starting price of Rs 2.92 lakh, while the top-end Kwid Climber automatic variant costs Rs 5.0 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Renault Triber is a compact-MPV offering from the brand in the Indian market. The company is offering the Triber MPV with benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell the car to the showroom, and Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus. In addition to this, a corporate bonus or a rural offer includes a cash discount of Rs 10,000 as well.
The Triber MPV is also offered with the same finance scheme as the Kwid hatchback, but for an increased loan amount. Also, if the Renault finance scheme is not available in your city, the company will provide an additional cash discount of Rs 5,000. This is valid for the Kwid and the Duster models as well.
The Renault Triber is powered by a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces a maximum power of 71bhp at 6,250rpm, and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox with the optional AMT offered soon in the Indian market — here are more details.
Renault Duster is a mid-size SUV that is the brand's Indian portfolio from 2012. The company is offering its flagship model with benefits of up to Rs 60,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000, an exchange benefit of Rs 25,000 and Rs 20,000 loyalty benefit.
In addition to this, a corporate bonus or a rural offer includes a cash discount of Rs 10,000 depending on the document produced by the buyer. The Renault Duster retails at a starting price of Rs 8.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Initially, the Duster SUV enjoyed great success for the brand and registered impressive sales numbers for the brand. However, with the launch of new rivals in the mid-size SUV segment such as the Kia Seltos and the MG Hector, the French SUV has not fared well against the competition.
Thoughts About The Renault Offers Discounts & Other Benefits On BS6 Car In May 2020
Automotive Industry has experienced one of the worst months for sales during April 2020 due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent nation-wide lockdown announced in the country. As a result, brands are introducing attractive offers and discounts to boost sales this month and recover from the slowdown.