- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 7 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 10 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Technology Spectrum Auction Might Increase Debt Of Telecom Industry: ICRA
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- News Heatwave likely to recede from today: IMD
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Renault Triber AMT will be launched on May 18th in the Indian market. The company will also start accepting bookings for the Triber AMT at the time of launch.
A leaked document from TeamBHP revealed the launch timeline for the compact-MPV's automatic variant in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, Renault had showcased the Triber AMT variant at the 2020 AutoExpo.
The upcoming Renault Triber AMT will be powered by the same BS6-compliant 1.0-litre petrol engine. It produces a maximum power of 71bhp at 6,250rpm, and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox with the optional AMT offered on top-trim variants.
The Renault Triber AMT model showcased at the Auto Expo also featured a dual-tone paint scheme. This could be the only change on automatic variants, as compared to its manual counterparts.
Renault's compact-MPV is one of the brand's best-selling vehicles. It is based on a heavily modified CMF-A platform that allows the vehicle to offer more cabin space while keeping the length under four-meters. The Renault Triber measures 3,990mm in length, 1,739mm in width, 1,643mm in height, and features a wheelbase of 2,636mm.
The Triber AMT variants will continue to feature projector headlamps, LED taillamps and fog lamps, scuff plates at both ends, body-coloured ORVMs, roof rails, and a roof spoiler with integrated stop light; among others.
On the Inside, the MPV features a dual-tone finish with soft-touch plastic materials placed across the cabin. A silver panel runs across the length of the dashboard giving a premium look as well. Other features include adjustable ORVMs, an LED instrument cluster, an electric tailgate release, and a day & night adjustable IRVM, air conditioning vents for second and third-row passengers.
It also features a 12V charging socket at all rows, a smart access card, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and voice recognition. The Triber MPV features modular seating that can be adjusted to suit your needs.
Safety features on the Renault Triber models include multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, an impact sensing door unlock system, a high-speed alert system, a pedestrian protection system, and rear parking sensors; among others.
Renault recently increased the pricing for the Triber MPV variants. Prices for the MPV start at Rs 4.99 lakh, while the top-spec trim retails at Rs 6.82 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi). With the launch of AMT variants, we expect the prices to increase by a significant margin over the manual models.
Thoughts About The Renault Triber AMT India Launch On May 18
The Renault Triber has registered good sales numbers for the brand. The Triber MPV rivals the Datsun GO+ model in the Indian market. While the Triber has to make do with an AMT transmission, the Datsun GO+ features a superior CVT transmission.