- 4 min ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- 17 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- News Current scenario along northern frontier at an uneasy no war, no peace status: IAF chief
- Movies Suriya’s Office In Alwarpet Receives Bomb Threat Call; Police Start Investigating
- Sports Belinda Clark quits Cricket Australia
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10T Series India Launch Set For Mid-October: What To Expect?
- Finance Gold Price Climbs Ahead of Trump-Biden Debate
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal’s Little Black Dress Is All You Need To Rock The Saturday Night Party-Perfect Look
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
The Renault Triber AMT will be launched on May 18th in the Indian market. The company will also start accepting bookings for the Triber AMT at the time of launch.
A leaked document from TeamBHP revealed the launch timeline for the compact-MPV's automatic variant in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, Renault had showcased the Triber AMT variant at the 2020 AutoExpo.
The upcoming Renault Triber AMT will be powered by the same BS6-compliant 1.0-litre petrol engine. It produces a maximum power of 71bhp at 6,250rpm, and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox with the optional AMT offered on top-trim variants.
The Renault Triber AMT model showcased at the Auto Expo also featured a dual-tone paint scheme. This could be the only change on automatic variants, as compared to its manual counterparts.
Renault's compact-MPV is one of the brand's best-selling vehicles. It is based on a heavily modified CMF-A platform that allows the vehicle to offer more cabin space while keeping the length under four-meters. The Renault Triber measures 3,990mm in length, 1,739mm in width, 1,643mm in height, and features a wheelbase of 2,636mm.
The Triber AMT variants will continue to feature projector headlamps, LED taillamps and fog lamps, scuff plates at both ends, body-coloured ORVMs, roof rails, and a roof spoiler with integrated stop light; among others.
On the Inside, the MPV features a dual-tone finish with soft-touch plastic materials placed across the cabin. A silver panel runs across the length of the dashboard giving a premium look as well. Other features include adjustable ORVMs, an LED instrument cluster, an electric tailgate release, and a day & night adjustable IRVM, air conditioning vents for second and third-row passengers.
It also features a 12V charging socket at all rows, a smart access card, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and voice recognition. The Triber MPV features modular seating that can be adjusted to suit your needs.
Safety features on the Renault Triber models include multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, an impact sensing door unlock system, a high-speed alert system, a pedestrian protection system, and rear parking sensors; among others.
Renault recently increased the pricing for the Triber MPV variants. Prices for the MPV start at Rs 4.99 lakh, while the top-spec trim retails at Rs 6.82 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi). With the launch of AMT variants, we expect the prices to increase by a significant margin over the manual models.
Thoughts About The Renault Triber AMT India Launch On May 18
The Renault Triber has registered good sales numbers for the brand. The Triber MPV rivals the Datsun GO+ model in the Indian market. While the Triber has to make do with an AMT transmission, the Datsun GO+ features a superior CVT transmission.