- 6 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 8 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 10 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Porsche has removed the wraps from the new 992-generation 911 Turbo. The car is available in Coupe and Cabriolet forms. Both the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo now produce 572bhp, which is 32bhp more than its predecessor.
On the outside, the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe and Cabriolet have a similar resemblance to their elder sibling, the Turbo S. At the front, the cars get electronically controlled cooling flaps and a large front spoiler. They also feature big rear air intakes, widened rear arches and a bigger rear spoiler too. The newer addition also gets four square exhaust tips finished in chrome, which looks amazing.
On the inside, the 911 Turbo gets a similar treatment as seen on the 911s. They get a 10.9-inch infotainment system with AppleCarplay and AndroidAuto and Porsche's ‘Advanced Cockpit' digital display. Additionally, they get 14-way adjustable sport seats and a sports steering wheel with gearshift paddles. To keep one mesmerised during the drives, the company has installed a Bose surround sound system.
Mechanically, the new 911 Turbo is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.7-litre flat-six engine. The unit produces 572bhp of power and 750Nm of peak torque. Power is sent to all four wheels through an 8-speed PDK dual-clutch auto gearbox.
The car also gets Porsche's Traction Management active four-wheel-drive system that sends more torque to the front axle for better cornering speeds. It can catapult from 0 to 100km/h in just 2.8 seconds and has a top speed of 320km/h. The car is also equipped with the Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) as standard.
In other related Porsche news, the company recently launched the Panamera 4 10 Years Edition. The car carries a price tag of Rs 1.60 crore ex-showroom. This special edition is based on the Panamera 4 all-wheel-drive version and features 21-inch alloy wheels, and special ‘Panamera10' badging on the front doors that are finished in white gold.
Thoughts About The New Porsche 911 Turbo
Porsche already has launched the top-spec 911 Turbo S in India, which retails at Rs 3.08 crore, ex-showroom. So, there is a chance that the company might introduce the all-new 911 turbo in the country at a later stage.