- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Porsche has removed the wraps from the new 992-generation 911 Turbo. The car is available in Coupe and Cabriolet forms. Both the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo now produce 572bhp, which is 32bhp more than its predecessor.
On the outside, the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe and Cabriolet have a similar resemblance to their elder sibling, the Turbo S. At the front, the cars get electronically controlled cooling flaps and a large front spoiler. They also feature big rear air intakes, widened rear arches and a bigger rear spoiler too. The newer addition also gets four square exhaust tips finished in chrome, which looks amazing.
On the inside, the 911 Turbo gets a similar treatment as seen on the 911s. They get a 10.9-inch infotainment system with AppleCarplay and AndroidAuto and Porsche's ‘Advanced Cockpit' digital display. Additionally, they get 14-way adjustable sport seats and a sports steering wheel with gearshift paddles. To keep one mesmerised during the drives, the company has installed a Bose surround sound system.
Mechanically, the new 911 Turbo is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.7-litre flat-six engine. The unit produces 572bhp of power and 750Nm of peak torque. Power is sent to all four wheels through an 8-speed PDK dual-clutch auto gearbox.
The car also gets Porsche's Traction Management active four-wheel-drive system that sends more torque to the front axle for better cornering speeds. It can catapult from 0 to 100km/h in just 2.8 seconds and has a top speed of 320km/h. The car is also equipped with the Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) as standard.
In other related Porsche news, the company recently launched the Panamera 4 10 Years Edition. The car carries a price tag of Rs 1.60 crore ex-showroom. This special edition is based on the Panamera 4 all-wheel-drive version and features 21-inch alloy wheels, and special ‘Panamera10' badging on the front doors that are finished in white gold.
Thoughts About The New Porsche 911 Turbo
Porsche already has launched the top-spec 911 Turbo S in India, which retails at Rs 3.08 crore, ex-showroom. So, there is a chance that the company might introduce the all-new 911 turbo in the country at a later stage.