- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
German sport car manufacturer, Porsche, has just launched a celebratory edition of its Panamera. Dubbed the Panamera 4 10 Years Edition, and priced at Rs 1.60 crore ex-showroom, the model has been launched in the country to celebrate the model's tenth year of production.
Based on the Panamera 4 all-wheel-drive version, the 10 Year Edition features 21-inch alloy wheels, and special ‘Panamera10' badging on the front doors - both finished in white gold.
All door sills, and the dashboard trim on the passenger side also feature the special ‘Panamera10' badging. The German auto manufacturer has also added white gold contrast stitching inside the cabin.
While Porsche offers a long list of optional equipment like upholstery, trim inserts, and technology that allows owners to customise their cars, the Panamera 4 10 Years Edition arrives with more standard equipment as compared to the regular Panamera.
The 10 Year Edition features Matrix LED headlamps along with the brand's Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus system, a lane change assist system, a park assist that includes a rear-view camera, a panoramic sunroof, soft close doors, and a Bose surround sound system.
The model also arrives with adaptive air suspension, and the company's Porsche Active Suspension Management system which actively dampens the suspension on each wheel.
The Vehicle is powered by a 2.8-litre, V6 engine that produces 226 brak horsepower and 450 Newton-meters of torque. The engine comes mated to a eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Safety features include 10 airbags, dual-stage airbags, a tyre pressure monitoring system, ABS with EBD, an electronic stability program, a traction control system, and hill hold assist.
Other features include eight-way electronically adjustable driver and front passenger seats, six-way electronically adjustable rear seats that feature a 50:50 split ratio, cup holders at the front and the rear, a cooled glove box, and a sunglass holder among others.
Available now in seven variants, and 12 colours, the Porsche Panamera family is priced between Rs 1.49 crore and Rs 2.57 crore, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Porsche Panamera 4 10 Years Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.60 Crore
We think this is a smart thing to do. Porsche has positioned the 10 Years Edition just above its entry level Panamera 4 model, making is easier for its entire range of customers to afford the Porsche Panamera 4 10 Years Edition model.