- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
German sport car manufacturer, Porsche, has just launched a celebratory edition of its Panamera. Dubbed the Panamera 4 10 Years Edition, and priced at Rs 1.60 crore ex-showroom, the model has been launched in the country to celebrate the model's tenth year of production.
Based on the Panamera 4 all-wheel-drive version, the 10 Year Edition features 21-inch alloy wheels, and special ‘Panamera10' badging on the front doors - both finished in white gold.
All door sills, and the dashboard trim on the passenger side also feature the special ‘Panamera10' badging. The German auto manufacturer has also added white gold contrast stitching inside the cabin.
While Porsche offers a long list of optional equipment like upholstery, trim inserts, and technology that allows owners to customise their cars, the Panamera 4 10 Years Edition arrives with more standard equipment as compared to the regular Panamera.
The 10 Year Edition features Matrix LED headlamps along with the brand's Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus system, a lane change assist system, a park assist that includes a rear-view camera, a panoramic sunroof, soft close doors, and a Bose surround sound system.
The model also arrives with adaptive air suspension, and the company's Porsche Active Suspension Management system which actively dampens the suspension on each wheel.
The Vehicle is powered by a 2.8-litre, V6 engine that produces 226 brak horsepower and 450 Newton-meters of torque. The engine comes mated to a eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Safety features include 10 airbags, dual-stage airbags, a tyre pressure monitoring system, ABS with EBD, an electronic stability program, a traction control system, and hill hold assist.
Other features include eight-way electronically adjustable driver and front passenger seats, six-way electronically adjustable rear seats that feature a 50:50 split ratio, cup holders at the front and the rear, a cooled glove box, and a sunglass holder among others.
Available now in seven variants, and 12 colours, the Porsche Panamera family is priced between Rs 1.49 crore and Rs 2.57 crore, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Porsche Panamera 4 10 Years Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.60 Crore
We think this is a smart thing to do. Porsche has positioned the 10 Years Edition just above its entry level Panamera 4 model, making is easier for its entire range of customers to afford the Porsche Panamera 4 10 Years Edition model.