- 10 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
India's leading mobility and ride-hailing company, Ola has introduced a new in-app tipping features for customers. They can now reward the driver-partners for going the extra mile to deliver a safe and high-quality ride experience.
Through Ola's new in-app ‘tipping' functionality, customers can now include a tip as a token of appreciation for their driver's commitment. Apart from India, Ola has also rolled out the new feature in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
The cashless tipping feature will appear in the final step of the payment phase. It will allow customers to select a fixed or customised amount to tip the drivers for the ride. This will translate to higher earning potential for these drivers. The feature has been rolled out across all form of rides and the company currently employs over 2.5 million driver-partners globally.
Additionally, Ola has also launched a social media campaign as ‘#SayThanksWithATip'. The campaign aims to recognise and reward those drivers who have gone above and beyond the call of duty while offering a ride to customers.
Anand Subramanian, Spokesperson at Ola, said, "Since the beginning of the pandemic, our driver-partners worked tirelessly to enable essential travel for all those in need, despite facing their own challenges. As services resume, they continue to personally invest in ensuring the safety of their customers and deliver a comfortable ride experience."
"Linking rewards to higher-quality services, we invite our customers to join us in sharing our appreciation and supporting them during these trying times. Not only will the new functionality provide an opportunity for drivers to increase their earnings but will also showcase how a small gesture of solidarity and support from customers will drive our driver-partner community to go a long way," he further added.
In related news, Ola autos have begun using a protective cover to offer an additional layer of safety to its customers and driver-partners. The protective screen has been mandated and is followed across all 120 cities that the brand operates in — here are more details.
Thoughts About Ola Introduces In-App Tipping Feature
The in-app tipping feature benefits both customers and driver-partners during the current time of contactless transaction and cash crunch. It will provide a hassle-free way for customers to appreciate their driver by rewarding them a cash tip and which will be an essential earning channel for drivers.