- 37 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- News Is it Karnataka bandh tomorrow?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st T20I: Debutant T Natarajan receives cap from Jasprit Bumrah
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
The upcoming Nissan Magnite has been teased ahead of its global unveil on October 21, 2020. The company is expected to launch the Magnite SUV sometime by the end of this year after its global unveil.
The teaser video released by the company on their social media handles reveals the new campaign hashtag called #IgniteYourCarisma. The teaser also reveals the front lighting of the compact-SUV.
Ahead of its teaser video, the company had released few images of the Magnite testing at the company's facility at the Tochigi Proving Ground. Nissan also tested its famous GT-R sports car at the same facility as well — here are all details.
The Nissan Magnite features a large blacked-out honeycomb grille flanked by two sleek-looking LED headlamps on either side. Further down, the front bumper houses the L-Shaped LED DRLS along with silver-finished scuff plates.
Other features include blacked-out body cladding all-around the SUV, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED split-taillights, faux skid plates at the rear, roof rails, silver accents around the window line and blacked-out ORVMs; among others.
On the inside, the Magnite is expected to be packed with a host of features such as a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a factory-fitted sunroof, and semi-digital instrument cluster.
It will also feature a large touchscreen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. According to the company, the interiors of the Nissan Magnite will give it an airy feel due to its horizontal dashboard design, creating a sense of space inside the cabin. The uniquely shaped air-con vents add to the appealing looks of the cabin.
Nissan is expected to offer the Magnite compact-SUV with 1.0-litre petrol engine options in two different technologies. The lower-spec naturally aspirated unit sourced from the Renault Triber MPV and the top-specs turbo-petrol unit of the same cubic capacity, which will make its debut on the Magnite.
The all-new engine is expected to produce around 95bhp. The turbo engine could come mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a CVT automatic transmission.
Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will rival the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Ford EcoSport, and the upcoming Renault Kiger; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Official Unveil
The Nissan Magnite compact-SUV has joined the list of most anticipated vehicle launches this year in the Indian market. The Magnite will be the brand's attempt to recover from low sales volume in the country and across the world as well.