- 11 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 12 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- News PM’s meet with J&K mainstream parties to focus on delimitation, elections: Sources
- Movies Happy Birthday Kajal Aggarwal: 5 Songs Featuring The Diva That You Must Have In Your Playlist!
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- Technology Fathers Day Gift Ideas Best Premium Smartphones To Gift Your Father
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
The upcoming Nissan Magnite has been teased ahead of its global unveil on October 21, 2020. The company is expected to launch the Magnite SUV sometime by the end of this year after its global unveil.
The teaser video released by the company on their social media handles reveals the new campaign hashtag called #IgniteYourCarisma. The teaser also reveals the front lighting of the compact-SUV.
Ahead of its teaser video, the company had released few images of the Magnite testing at the company's facility at the Tochigi Proving Ground. Nissan also tested its famous GT-R sports car at the same facility as well — here are all details.
The Nissan Magnite features a large blacked-out honeycomb grille flanked by two sleek-looking LED headlamps on either side. Further down, the front bumper houses the L-Shaped LED DRLS along with silver-finished scuff plates.
Other features include blacked-out body cladding all-around the SUV, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED split-taillights, faux skid plates at the rear, roof rails, silver accents around the window line and blacked-out ORVMs; among others.
On the inside, the Magnite is expected to be packed with a host of features such as a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a factory-fitted sunroof, and semi-digital instrument cluster.
It will also feature a large touchscreen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. According to the company, the interiors of the Nissan Magnite will give it an airy feel due to its horizontal dashboard design, creating a sense of space inside the cabin. The uniquely shaped air-con vents add to the appealing looks of the cabin.
Nissan is expected to offer the Magnite compact-SUV with 1.0-litre petrol engine options in two different technologies. The lower-spec naturally aspirated unit sourced from the Renault Triber MPV and the top-specs turbo-petrol unit of the same cubic capacity, which will make its debut on the Magnite.
The all-new engine is expected to produce around 95bhp. The turbo engine could come mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a CVT automatic transmission.
Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will rival the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Ford EcoSport, and the upcoming Renault Kiger; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Official Unveil
The Nissan Magnite compact-SUV has joined the list of most anticipated vehicle launches this year in the Indian market. The Magnite will be the brand's attempt to recover from low sales volume in the country and across the world as well.