- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News Coronavirus: India records 15,144 new cases in last 24 hours
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Nissan India has announced that it will unveil the Magnite compact-SUV on October 21, 2020. The company will be globally unveiling the Nissan Magnite via a virtual conference due to the ongoing pandemic in the country.
The Nissan Magnite has been tested at Nissan's world-class testing facility, the Nissan Tochigi Proving Ground. The company has also tested the famous Nissan GT-R and the Nissan Ariya, at the same testing facility.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "The Nissan Magnite has been specially designed in Japan, keeping in mind the requirements of our Indian customers. It is a bold offering in the sub-four-meter category, and we are confident that the Nissan Magnite will redefine the B-SUV segment by breaking boundaries. We are very excited to bring this game-changing product to India."
Speaking during the time of concept unveil, the SUV's designer said that the Magnite features a bold and imposing stance that is inspired by the Tiger. It also features a large front grille with a sleek-looking LED headlamps along with an L-shaped LED DRLs that adds to the distinctive looks of the SUV.
Other features include blacked-out body cladding all-around the SUV, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED split-taillights, faux skid plates at both ends, roof rails, silver accents around the window line and blacked-out ORVMs; among others.
Nissan is expected to offer the Magnite with a host of features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a factory-fitted sunroof, and semi-digital instrument cluster.
It will also feature a large touchscreen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. According to the company, the interiors of the Nissan Magnite Concept is wide and spacious because of its horizontal instrument panel, followed by uniquely-shaped air-con vents that add to the cabin's funky and modern design.
Under the bonnet, the Magnite compact-SUV is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, same as the Renault Triber MPV. The engine on the MPV produces 71bhp and 96Nm of torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic gearbox.
Nissan is also expected to offer the Magnite with a powerful 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine. This engine will make its debut with the compact-SUV and is expected to produce around 95bhp. The turbo engine could come mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a CVT automatic transmission.
Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will rival the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Ford EcoSport, and the upcoming Renault Kiger; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Global Unveil
Nissan is looking to keep the buzz alive by unveiling the production version of the Nissan Magnite this month. The company could be eyeing for a festive launch, which will help boost sales for the brand in the Indian market.