- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Nissan has teased the upcoming Magnite compact-SUV ahead of its launch in the Indian market. Once launched the Magnite will primarily rival the Hyundai Venue in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the compact-SUV sometime during this year.
The Magnite will be based on the CMF-A+ platform that is currently being featured on the Renault Triber seven-seater compact-MPV. However, the upcoming Magnite will be featuring a SUVish stance with five seats to offer a spacious cabin.
The compact-SUV will feature a modern and striking design to help it stand apart from the current crop of compact SUVs. The Magnite is expected to feature a crossover stance with chunky wheel arches adding to the bold looks of the SUV. It is also expected to feature LED headlamps, tail lamps and turn indicators. Other exterior elements expected on the Magnite include a dual-tone paint scheme, faux skid plates at both ends, and premium looking alloy wheels as well.
On the inside, Nissan is expected to pack the Magnite with a host of new features, connectivity, and convenience. It is also expected to come equipped with some of the segment-first features like a 360-degree parking camera.
Other expected interior features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a large screen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology that is already featured on the BS6 Nissan Kicks. It will also come with a factory-fitted sunroof.
The Magnite compact-SUV is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine codenamed ‘BR10'. The same engine is already powering the Triber MPV and produces 71bhp and 96Nm of torque. We expect Nissan to offer a five-speed manual and AMT options with the compact-SUV.
The company is also expected to offer the upcoming compact-SUV with a powerful 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbo-petrol engine. This engine is codenamed HR10 and is expected it its debut on the Magnite SUV. The top-spec engine could also be offered with an optional CVT automatic transmission.
The Magnite compact-SUV is expected to be around Rs 5.25 lakh ex-showroom. Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will also rival the other compact-SUV in the Indian market such as the Tata Nexon, the Ford EcoSport, and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch
Nissan has taken sever losses during the previous financial year. However, the brand is coming up with new vehicles for Indian and international markets offering a wide variety of choices. Also, keeping with the current trend the company is also expected to release their models feature-packed and with a host of engine and transmission options such as the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine.