- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 24 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Nissan India is all set to introduce their all-new Magnite offering in the market. The Nissan Magnite is the brand's first-ever sub-4 metre compact-SUV offering for the Indian market and is expected to go on sale in India, sometime by the end of November 2020.
Ahead of its launch, the company has revealed all the details of the SUV, in terms of engine specs, dimensions, colour options, rivals and many other details — here are the top-things to know about the new SUV.
Nissan has also unveiled all the variants on offer with the Nissan Magnite, along with the features on each. The upcoming Nissan Magnite SUV will be available in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV (Premium). Each of them are expected to come with a host of features and equipment.
The Nissan Magnite once launched in India will rival other compact-SUVs in the segment. This includes the Kia Sonet, Ford EcoSport, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Toyota Urban Cruiser and many more.
Here is a closer look at what each of the variant has to offer, in terms of both features and engine specs; and which is the best model/variant to choose:
Nissan Magnite XE
The base 'XE' variant of the Nissan Magnite comes powered by the brand's 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces 71bhp at 6250rpm and 96Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
In terms of features,
- Halogen headlamps
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Body-coloured door handles
- L-shaped chrome tips (in place of the LED DRLs)
- Turn-indicators on the front fender
- Black fabric seats with grey accents
- 3.5-inch MID screen on the instrument cluster
- Internally-adjustable ORVMs
- Manual AC
- Dual front airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Anti-roll bar
- Seat-belt with pretensioner
- Rear parking sensor
Nissan Magnite XL
The 'XL' is the lower mid-spec variant in the Magnite's variant range. This variant comes powered by both, the 1.0-litre NA petrol and the more powerful 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine. Both engines come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox, with the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit being offered with the optional CVT automatic transmission as well.
The Nissan Magnite XL carries forward all the features from the XE, while also being offered with a host of additional equipment. Some of these include:
- 16-inch wheels with dual-tone covers
- Turn-indicator integrated with the ORVMs
- Body-coloured ORVMs
- Basic audio system with AUX, Bluetooth and MP3 support
- Auto AC
- Electrically-adjustable & foldable ORVMs
- Push-button start/stop
- Steering-mounted controls
- Rear armrest (turbo only)
- Cruise Control (turbo only)
- Driver-side auto up & down window switch
- Fast-charge USB port
- ISOFIX (turbo only)
- Central door locking
- Speed-sensing auto door lock
- Impact-sensing auto door unlock
- Hill start assist (turbo only)
- Traction control (turbo only)
- Brake assist (turbo only)
- Remote keyless entry
Nissan Magnite XV
Similar to the 'XL' trim, the Nissan Magnite XV also comes with both engine options, producing the same power and torque figures, while also offering the CVT transmission on the turbo-petrol engine.
In addition to the features on the XL, the Nissan Magnite XV trim comes with:
- LED DRLs
- LED fog lamps
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome-finished door handles
- Silver finished skid plates at the front and back
- Dual-tone paint scheme
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system (wireless Android Auto & Apple CarPlay)
- Wireless charger
- Air purifier
- LED scuff plates
- Ambient lighting
- Puddle lamps
- JBL surround sound system with 6 speakers
- Rear parking camera with active guidelines
- Vehicle dynamic control
Nissan Magnite XV (Premium)
The top-spec XV (Premium) variant of the Nissan Magnite carries forward both the engine and transmission options as its lower-spec variants.
In terms of features, apart from the ones carried over from the XV, the top-spec trim also comes with:
- LED projector headlamps
- LED tail lights
- LED turn indicators
- Chrome-belt on the window line
- 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- All-black cabin
- 360-degree camera
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Tyre-pressure monitoring system
- Nissan's connected car tech
Thoughts On The Nissan Magnite Variant-Wise Features List
The Nissan Magnite being an important model for the brand in the Indian market, come packed with features and equipment across all variants. We feel the top-spec Nissan Magnite 'XV (Premium) is the best option to choose.
The compact-SUV has already managed to create a hype in the market and it will be interesting to see how the Magnite fares against its rivals once introduced in the market.