- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 6 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- 9 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 1 day ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Sports Dutee, Hima among top athletes to participate in Inter-State C'ships for one last try at Oly berths
- Technology Samsung Patents Rollable Display Smartphone; Will It Ever Launch?
- News Vaccines work against 'Delta plus' COVID-19 variant: Madhya Pradesh health dept official
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Movies Irul To Nayattu, Inspiring And New Age Malayalam Films You Must Watch On Netflix
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Nissan Magnite is among the highly anticipated vehicle launch in the Indian market. The company had unveiled the production version of the compact-SUV last month and have been revealing more details such as trim levels, engine specs and more.
According to the recent report from, Zigwheels, the company is expected to finally launch the Nissan Magnite on November 26th in the county. The Magnite will be Made-in-India and has been designed to meet the expectations of the buyers in the segment, says Nissan.
Ahead of the launch, there have a lot of rumours surrounding the pricing and booking for the compact-SUV in the Indian market. According to our sources, Nissan dealerships across the country have begun accepting bookings for the Magnite SUV.
Bookings for the Nissan Magnite at these dealerships can be made for an amount of Rs 25,000. If the company launches the Magnite on the said date, the deliveries of the compact-SUV could begin right after it goes on sale in the market.
Another report suggests that the Nissan Magnite could be priced starting at Rs 5.50 lakh, ex-showroom. While the top-spec automatic XV Premium trim could retail at Rs 9.55 lakh, ex-showroom — here are more details.
The company has already announced the trim levels of the upcoming Nissan Magnite in India. The compact-SUV will be available in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite will be offering the Nissan Magnite in a total of eight colour options. This includes 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes.
The Five monotone options are — Onyx Black, Sandstone Brown, Flare Garnet Red, Blade Silver, and Storm White. While the dual-tone paint schemes include: Vivid Blue & Storm White, Flare Garnet Red & Onyx Black, Pearl White & Onyx Black. Two of the three dual-tone paint schemes features a blacked-out roof.
The Nissan Magnite will be available in two 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The lower-spec unit will be a naturally-aspirated petrol engine that produces 70bhp and 96Nm of torque. The higher-spec unit will be a turbo-petrol unit that will make its debut with the compact-SUV.
The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine produces a maximum of 99bhp and a peak torque of 162Nm. However, the torque figures reduce by 12Nm when mated to a CVT automatic transmission. Speaking of which, the lower-spec engine is offered with a five-speed manual as standard. While the turbo-petrol variants are offered with an optional CVT automatic gearbox as well.
The Nissan Magnite comes packed with features such as seven-inch digital TFT instrument cluster, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, climate control system, a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls and more — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite India Launch Expected Date Revealed
Despite being late to the party, the Nissan Magnite's expected pricing looks promising and will help compete against its established rivals. Additionally, a festive launch of the compact-SUV should also help boost sales for the brand in the market. Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will rival the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza; among others.