- 43 min ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 13 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 15 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 17 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- News The two Majors who shaped the Mumbai 26/11 attack
- Finance Bank Employees' Strike Today: Services May Be Disrupted
- Lifestyle Ludo Actress Shalini Vatsa Looks Graceful In Her Saree And Her Earrings Are Striking Too
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Nissan is all set to launch its all-new Magnite SUV in the Indian market sometime soon. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, prices for the new Nissan Magnite have been leaked online.
As per the PowerDrift/Instagram post, the all-new Nissan Magnite prices will start from Rs 5.50 lakh and go all the way up to Rs 9.55 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.
If these prices are correct, then the new Nissan Magnite will become one of the most-affordable compact-SUV offerings in the Indian market. These prices will allow the Magnite to undercut its competitors such as the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and even the current segment-leader, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
However, prices for the Nissan Magnite is yet to be officially announced. The exact official price range will be announced at the time of launch, which is expected to take place, sometime in the coming months.
The new Nissan Magnite as already announced will be available in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The compact-SUV from Nissan will be powered by two petrol engine options. The first is a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated unit producing 71bhp and 96Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The second will be a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque. This will be mated to either a five-speed manual or a six-speed CVT automatic transmission unit.
Apart from this, the new Nissan Magnite sub 4-metre compact-SUV will also be offered with a host of features and equipment. All variants of the Magnite SUV will come with a number of features and technology, making it an extremely attractive offering.
Some of these features include LED headlamps, LED DRLs and LED tail lights, 16-inch stylish alloy wheels, large touchscreen infotainment system, fully-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, ambient lighting and plenty more.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Magnite Price Leak
The Nissan Magnite has created quite a hype around it, ever since its announcement for the Indian market. The new Magnite is an important model for the brand and if the leaked pricing holds true, it could help the brand bounce back in the Indian market.