- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Nissan is all set to launch its all-new Magnite SUV in the Indian market sometime soon. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, prices for the new Nissan Magnite have been leaked online.
As per the PowerDrift/Instagram post, the all-new Nissan Magnite prices will start from Rs 5.50 lakh and go all the way up to Rs 9.55 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.
If these prices are correct, then the new Nissan Magnite will become one of the most-affordable compact-SUV offerings in the Indian market. These prices will allow the Magnite to undercut its competitors such as the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and even the current segment-leader, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
However, prices for the Nissan Magnite is yet to be officially announced. The exact official price range will be announced at the time of launch, which is expected to take place, sometime in the coming months.
The new Nissan Magnite as already announced will be available in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The compact-SUV from Nissan will be powered by two petrol engine options. The first is a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated unit producing 71bhp and 96Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The second will be a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque. This will be mated to either a five-speed manual or a six-speed CVT automatic transmission unit.
Apart from this, the new Nissan Magnite sub 4-metre compact-SUV will also be offered with a host of features and equipment. All variants of the Magnite SUV will come with a number of features and technology, making it an extremely attractive offering.
Some of these features include LED headlamps, LED DRLs and LED tail lights, 16-inch stylish alloy wheels, large touchscreen infotainment system, fully-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, ambient lighting and plenty more.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Magnite Price Leak
The Nissan Magnite has created quite a hype around it, ever since its announcement for the Indian market. The new Magnite is an important model for the brand and if the leaked pricing holds true, it could help the brand bounce back in the Indian market.