- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Nissan is all set to launch its all-new Magnite SUV in the Indian market sometime soon. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, prices for the new Nissan Magnite have been leaked online.
As per the PowerDrift/Instagram post, the all-new Nissan Magnite prices will start from Rs 5.50 lakh and go all the way up to Rs 9.55 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.
If these prices are correct, then the new Nissan Magnite will become one of the most-affordable compact-SUV offerings in the Indian market. These prices will allow the Magnite to undercut its competitors such as the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and even the current segment-leader, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
However, prices for the Nissan Magnite is yet to be officially announced. The exact official price range will be announced at the time of launch, which is expected to take place, sometime in the coming months.
The new Nissan Magnite as already announced will be available in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The compact-SUV from Nissan will be powered by two petrol engine options. The first is a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated unit producing 71bhp and 96Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The second will be a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque. This will be mated to either a five-speed manual or a six-speed CVT automatic transmission unit.
Apart from this, the new Nissan Magnite sub 4-metre compact-SUV will also be offered with a host of features and equipment. All variants of the Magnite SUV will come with a number of features and technology, making it an extremely attractive offering.
Some of these features include LED headlamps, LED DRLs and LED tail lights, 16-inch stylish alloy wheels, large touchscreen infotainment system, fully-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, ambient lighting and plenty more.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Magnite Price Leak
The Nissan Magnite has created quite a hype around it, ever since its announcement for the Indian market. The new Magnite is an important model for the brand and if the leaked pricing holds true, it could help the brand bounce back in the Indian market.