- 30 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Nissan India is offering its Kicks SUV with massive year-end benefits, discounts and other offers during the month of December 2020. The company has announced total benefits worth up to Rs 65,000 for the mid-size SUV.
These benefits include year-end discounts of Rs 15,000 and exchange offers of Rs 50,000. The exact discount and benefits though are said to depend on the variant chosen and the location, while all offers are applicable only till the 31st of this month.
The benefits as mentioned are available across all variants of the Nissan Kicks SUV. This includes XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium (O). Prices for the Nissan Kicks start from Rs 9.49 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 14.15 lakh for the top-spec Turbo-CVT trim. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Nissan Kicks SUV is powered by a choice of two engines: 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 106bhp and 142Nm of peak torque and a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit churning out 156bhp and 254Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox, with the turbo-petrol unit receiving the optional CVT automatic as well.
The Nissan Kicks rivals the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the likes. The SUV is positioned above the brand's recently launched Magnite offering.
The Magnite compact-SUV went on sale in India on the 2nd of December and has received an extremely positive response. The company announced that the Nissan Magnite has secured over 5000 bookings and 50,000 enquiries across the country, within the first week — here are the details.
Internationally, Nissan is all set to unveil their 2021 Kicks facelift SUV. The new 2021 Nissan Kicks SUV is expected to receive significant changes to its front design, while also having a number of new features added, both on the interior and interior of the SUV. Nissan recently released a teaser of the upcoming 2021 Kicks as well, with the unveiling scheduled for 8th December 2020.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks Year-End Discounts & Benefits
The Nissan Kicks is being offered with a host of year-end discounts and benefits in the Indian market, during the last month of 2020. The company will be hoping to improve sales of the mid-size SUV with attractive offerings and benefits throughout the month.