- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 16 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 17 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Uttar Pradesh corona curfew extended till May 17
- Sports IPL 2021 Suspended: First lot of Kiwis arrive home, second group expected to land on May 9
- Finance 3 High Rated Small Cap Funds That Gave 1-Year Returns Over 100%
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Nissan India is offering its Kicks SUV with massive year-end benefits, discounts and other offers during the month of December 2020. The company has announced total benefits worth up to Rs 65,000 for the mid-size SUV.
These benefits include year-end discounts of Rs 15,000 and exchange offers of Rs 50,000. The exact discount and benefits though are said to depend on the variant chosen and the location, while all offers are applicable only till the 31st of this month.
The benefits as mentioned are available across all variants of the Nissan Kicks SUV. This includes XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium (O). Prices for the Nissan Kicks start from Rs 9.49 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 14.15 lakh for the top-spec Turbo-CVT trim. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Nissan Kicks SUV is powered by a choice of two engines: 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 106bhp and 142Nm of peak torque and a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit churning out 156bhp and 254Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox, with the turbo-petrol unit receiving the optional CVT automatic as well.
The Nissan Kicks rivals the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the likes. The SUV is positioned above the brand's recently launched Magnite offering.
The Magnite compact-SUV went on sale in India on the 2nd of December and has received an extremely positive response. The company announced that the Nissan Magnite has secured over 5000 bookings and 50,000 enquiries across the country, within the first week — here are the details.
Internationally, Nissan is all set to unveil their 2021 Kicks facelift SUV. The new 2021 Nissan Kicks SUV is expected to receive significant changes to its front design, while also having a number of new features added, both on the interior and interior of the SUV. Nissan recently released a teaser of the upcoming 2021 Kicks as well, with the unveiling scheduled for 8th December 2020.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks Year-End Discounts & Benefits
The Nissan Kicks is being offered with a host of year-end discounts and benefits in the Indian market, during the last month of 2020. The company will be hoping to improve sales of the mid-size SUV with attractive offerings and benefits throughout the month.