- 26 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Movies Salman Khan Says Drugs Angle In Radhe Was Shot Before B-Town Drug Probe; 'I've Always Been Against Drugs'
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Releases List Of 15 Crucial Preventive Practices Against COVID
- News Why has the Lankan MP’s links to Kasargod come under the ambit of the Indian agencies
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Nissan has announced that their recently launched compact-SUV offering, the Magnite has received an immensely positive response in the Indian market. The new Nissan Magnite which launched on the 2nd of December has already managed to garner 5,000 bookings and 50,000 enquiries in the Indian market.
The company has stated that 60 per cent of the demand for the Nissan Magnite is for the top two variants: XV and XV (Premium). Nissan also stated that 30 per cent of the Magnite bookings were towards the CVT-equipped trims.
The CVT gearbox is offered with the brand's 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine option. This produces 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox as well.
Nissan also stated that 40 per cent of the total bookings came in via their digital platform. The new online sales platform from Nissan is said to be extremely comprehensive, offering first-in-industry digital tools, such as virtual showrooms, configurator with build and price, along with a virtual test drive feature as well.
The Nissan Magnite which went on sale in India last week was offered with extremely competitive pricing starting as low as Rs 4.99 lakh. Nissan even offered the top-spec variant of the Magnite under Rs 10 lakh price bracket, allowing it to undercut all its competition and make it an extremely attractive offering in the segment. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Along with the competitive pricing, the Nissan Magnite also comes packed with a host of features and equipment, while also offering an extremely striking design. Some of the exterior and interior highlights on the Nissan Magnite include the LED projector headlamps, L-shaped LED DRLs, electric sunroof, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, electrically-adjustable & foldable ORVMs with integrated turn indicators and many more.
The interiors of the Nissan Magnite also features a fully-digital instrument cluster, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging pad, climate control, steering-mounted controls, traction controls, rear AC vents and plenty of other equipment. Nissan also offers the Magnite with a ‘Tech Pack', which further brings in a number of additional features as well.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India,
"The All-New Nissan Magnite has received phenomenal response from the Indian consumers. Increasing footfalls and substantial bookings of the all-new Nissan Magnite has strengthened our belief that the "Make in India, Make for the World" SUV will be a game changing product for the discerning Indian customer."
"With an increased preference for the top variants, it is evident that customers are looking for a global SUV that is safe, stylish and feature-rich, yet delivering best in class value proposition."
Thoughts On The Nissan Magnite Bookings In India
Nissan seems to have gotten off to a flying start with their Magnite compact-SUV in the Indian market. However, with stiff competition in the segment, it will be interesting to see where the Magnite stands in terms of sales at the end of the month.