- 3 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Fine enhanced to Rs 500 for not wearing mask in Ahmedabad
- Movies Bhagyashree To Play The Role Of Jayalalithaa's Mother In Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi: Report
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Nissan India has announced the launch of a new 'Special Service' package for its customers in India. This special service package from Nissan extends the warranty and free service period for its customers, while also offering emergency roadside assistance to everyone amidst the COVID-19 lockdown.
Nissan has announced that customers whose warranty or free service period expires during the lockdown period, will be able to avail the special offer. The warranty and free service schedule for such customers in the country will be extended by a month, post the lockdown. Nissan also stated that they are communicating with customers, with tips on how to ensure their car is in running condition.
Rakesh Srivastava, MD, NMIPL, said,
"We realize the importance of supporting our customers during these uncertain times. Nissan is putting its best foot forward to ensure seamless communication and hassle-free processes. While social distancing in such unpredictable times is our collective responsibility, we want to ensure that our customers do not face any hurdles and are able to avail our services for the interim period as well as once operations resume."
In related news, Nissan is working on introducing a new product in the Indian market. The new product will come in the form of a sub 4-metre compact-SUV, called the Magnite. This new SUV is expected to launch in the coming months and will rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
The new Nissan Magnite will be based on the same CMF-A+ platform, which also underpins the successful Renault Triber MPV. The new compact-SUV from Nissan will be powered by a 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 95bhp. It will come mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT transmission — here are all the details.
Apart from the new mass-volume compact-SUV offering, Nissan is also said to be considering the introduction of the iconic Patrol SUV. The Nissan Patrol is said to be under consideration for the Indian market and if introduced will be imported to India via the CBU route.
Nissan is the latest car manufacturer in the Indian market to announce an extension of warranty and free service period for its customers. It joins a long list of car brands who have already announced a similar offer for its customers during these tough times.