- 44 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 2 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Finance 2 Ways To Retrieve Your Lost Aadhaar Enrolment ID
- Technology Apple iPhone SE Plus Design And Specifications Leaked Online
- News Tractor rally violence in Delhi: Rashtriya Kisan Mazdoor Sangathan, BKU Bhanu quit farmers protests
- Sports I and R Ashwin were communicating in three to four languages: Hanuma Vihari recalls heroic partnership at SCG
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Japanese auto manufacturer, Nissan, is making an entry into the Electric Auto Industry with the introduction of its all-electric Nissan Ariya electric vehicle. The Ariya is based on the all-electric concept that Nissan showcased at the 2019 edition of the Tokyo Motor Show. The Nissan Ariya is scheduled for its global unveil on 15 July.
Given the minimalist teaser, one can only assume that Ariya will feature the futuristic design and styling elements seen on the concept version of the vehicle.
Nissan' Ariya electric vehicle is built on a new platform created by the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance and will serve as a platform for Renault and Mitsubishi electric vehicles.
The Nissan Ariya electric vehicle is expected to feature a long range, twin-motor all-wheel-drive setup mated to a liquid-cooled battery. Rumors are that the vehicle will arrive with high-power charging capability at between 100 and 150kW.
The electric vehicle is also expected to feature some autonomous technology under Nissan's ProPilot 2.0 system. Other details about the vehicle remain scarce for now. Industry speculation is that the Nissan Ariya may find its way to the Indian market, considering the heavy support being given by the Government to the country's Electric Auto Industry.
In Nissan related news, the brand's Magnite compact-SUV is scheduled for global enveil on 16 July, and is expected to launch in India between October this year and March next year.
The vehicle is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 100bhp and 160Nm of torque. The engine is also expected to arrive with a five-speed manual transmission only. The soon to be unveiled Nissan Magnite will arrive with a host of features and connected technology, stylish dual-tone alloy wheels, and a redesigned front grille. To know more about the Nissan Magnite, click here.
Thoughts About The Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle Scheduled For A 15 July Global Unveil
Great news for the Electric Auto Industry and definitely good news for Nissan. Electric vehicles are the way forward and although Nissan isn't among the first bunch of manufacturers that have launched multiple electric vehicles, it is catching up. We expect that the Nissan Arya will set a benchmark in the Industry.