- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 14 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Nissan has officially shared the teaser of its upcoming B-SUV model for the Indian market. The new Nissan Magnite compact-SUV will have its world premiere on the 16th of July 2020, before entering the Indian market sometime during the second half of FY 2020-21.
The teaser of the new Nissan B-SUV gives us a first glimpse of the sleek LED headlamps, with the integrated LED DRLs, which further extend downwards to the front bumper as well. The LED headlamps themselves feature a matrix design, looking extremely sharp, which alongside the L-shaped LED DRLs give it a very sporty and attractive appeal.
The image also slightly reveals the large front grille on the upcoming Nissan B-SUV. The grille looks very similar to that on the facelifted Datsun Redi-GO hatchback. Other noticeable elements on the front also include the presence of skid-plates under the front bumper, which along with the blacked-out cladding on the wheel arches give it muscular look.
Nissan has also given the new compact-SUV a set of extremely stylish dual-tone alloy wheels as well, featuring red highlights, adding to its overall premium design. The design of the upcoming SUV, at least from the teaser images looks to be extremely promising and something which will grab a lot of attention in the Indian market.
Although there is no information on the interior or cabin of the new Nissan B-SUV, we can expect the same level of sporty and premium-ness to be carried forward on the inside as well. Nissan is also expected to offer the upcoming compact-SUV with a host of features and equipment, maybe even with connected technology as well.
According to Nissan, the compact-SUV build on its global heritage and advanced technology. The new compact-SUV will carry forward Nissan's global design language and will build on other iconic models in the brand's lineup. These include models such as the Patrol, Armada, X-Trail, Pathfinder, Qashqai, Juke and the Kicks.
Nissan is also yet to confirm the powertrain options on the upcoming compact-SUV. However, we expect the new SUV to feature the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, showcased at the Renault stand at the 2020 Auto Expo.
This engine offers 100bhp and 160Nm of peak torque and is expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Nissan could also offer an automatic transmission, considering most of its competitors also have them as options.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Compact-SUV Coming To India
The new Nissan compact-SUV will be globally unveiled on the 16th of July and will go on sale in India at a later stage of the current financial year. Once launched, Nissan will price the new compact-SUV competitively to rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Kia Sonet as well.