- 10 min ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 1 hr ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 3 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 5 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Sports Hockey stalwart Ashok Kumar to receive Mohun Bagan Lifetime Achievement Award
- Movies Shaheen Bhatt To Take Legal Action Against Online Harassers; ‘Will Not Protect Your Identity’
- News Cong govt in Rajasthan should go: BJP
- Lifestyle Tabu Mesmerises With Her Look And Costumes In A Suitable Boy!
- Technology Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Nissan has officially shared the teaser of its upcoming B-SUV model for the Indian market. The new Nissan Magnite compact-SUV will have its world premiere on the 16th of July 2020, before entering the Indian market sometime during the second half of FY 2020-21.
The teaser of the new Nissan B-SUV gives us a first glimpse of the sleek LED headlamps, with the integrated LED DRLs, which further extend downwards to the front bumper as well. The LED headlamps themselves feature a matrix design, looking extremely sharp, which alongside the L-shaped LED DRLs give it a very sporty and attractive appeal.
The image also slightly reveals the large front grille on the upcoming Nissan B-SUV. The grille looks very similar to that on the facelifted Datsun Redi-GO hatchback. Other noticeable elements on the front also include the presence of skid-plates under the front bumper, which along with the blacked-out cladding on the wheel arches give it muscular look.
Nissan has also given the new compact-SUV a set of extremely stylish dual-tone alloy wheels as well, featuring red highlights, adding to its overall premium design. The design of the upcoming SUV, at least from the teaser images looks to be extremely promising and something which will grab a lot of attention in the Indian market.
Although there is no information on the interior or cabin of the new Nissan B-SUV, we can expect the same level of sporty and premium-ness to be carried forward on the inside as well. Nissan is also expected to offer the upcoming compact-SUV with a host of features and equipment, maybe even with connected technology as well.
According to Nissan, the compact-SUV build on its global heritage and advanced technology. The new compact-SUV will carry forward Nissan's global design language and will build on other iconic models in the brand's lineup. These include models such as the Patrol, Armada, X-Trail, Pathfinder, Qashqai, Juke and the Kicks.
Nissan is also yet to confirm the powertrain options on the upcoming compact-SUV. However, we expect the new SUV to feature the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, showcased at the Renault stand at the 2020 Auto Expo.
This engine offers 100bhp and 160Nm of peak torque and is expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Nissan could also offer an automatic transmission, considering most of its competitors also have them as options.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Compact-SUV Coming To India
The new Nissan compact-SUV will be globally unveiled on the 16th of July and will go on sale in India at a later stage of the current financial year. Once launched, Nissan will price the new compact-SUV competitively to rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Kia Sonet as well.