- 18 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mahindra & Mahindra is gearing up to launch the next-generation Thar off-road SUV in the country. The off-roader was spotted testing multiple times on our roads. The next-generation MahindraThar is one of the most anticipated models from Mahindra's lineup. The company was supposed to launch the new Thar earlier this year, post the nationwide lockdown, which unfortunately has been delayed.
However, according to a video posted by the_spy_autonews, the next-generation Mahindra Thar has been spotted testing once again before its launch. This time the SUV is seen with a set on new five-spoke black alloy wheels. The new Thar will also be getting a hard and soft-top option as seen in the video.
On the Inside, the all-new next-generation Thar is expected to be equipped with a host of new features. Some of the features will be a new floating touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a semi-digital new instrument cluster with two analogue dials flanked on either side of MID, and an automatic climate control system out of many. It will also get a new steering wheel design with mounted cruise and audio controls, forward-facing rear-seats, and a foldable key fob.
The new-generation Mahindra Thar is expected to be offered with both diesel and petrol engine options. First will be an all-new 2.0-litre turbo-diesel unit producing around 140bhp of power. On the other hand, there will also be a new 2.0-litre ‘TGDi mStallion' turbo-petrol engine that will churn out 180bhp of power.
As far as the safety features are concerned, The new-gen Thar will get improved crash protection and pedestrian safety as compared to the previous-gen model. It is also expected to get ABS, a seat-belt reminder, dual front airbags, a speed alert as standard features among a few others.
Thoughts About The All-New Next Generation Mahindra Thar
As we mentioned above, the all-new Mahindra Thar is one of the most anticipated models from the company's portfolio. With all the changes done to the exterior and interior, the new Thar is expected to offer a premium look and feel as compared to the old model. Once launched, the new Thar will go up against the likes of the Force Motors Gurkha and the upcoming Suzuki Jimny.