- 26 min ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 5 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Launches Royal Enfield Secure: Extended Warranty Packages For BS4 & BS6 Models
- Movies These 5 Women Empowering South Movies On Amazon Prime Video Will Surely Strike You With Awe!
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Sports West Indies skipper Jason Holder moves up to second spot in ICC rankings
- News No place for ability in Congress party: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Sachin Pilot sacking
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The 2020 Skoda Superb (L&K) Laurin & Klement variant has been spotted at dealerships ahead of its launch in India. Also, the company has started to accept bookings for the 2020 Superb for a minimum amount of Rs 50,000.
A walkaround video posted on the Power Stroke PS youtube channel reveals the 2020 Skoda Superb L&K variant parked at one of the company's dealerships. The company is expected to launch the new luxury-sedan soon after the nation-wide lockdown has been completely lifted.
The 2020 Skoda Superb facelift was first showcased at the Delhi AutoExpo this year. The New Superb will be offered in two variants: Laurin & Klement (L&K) and Sportline. The facelift version of the luxury sedan features a number of cosmetic updates and added features, as compared to the outgoing model.
This includes the addition of a slightly updated front bumper, a refreshed front grille design, and a few trims finished in chrome all around. Additionally, the ‘Sportline' variant features a contrasting roof, blacked-out grille and ORVMs, a different alloy wheel design, an all-black interior theme with contrast red stitching.
On the inside, the 2020 Superb features few changes including a virtual cockpit (digital instrument cluster). It also features an updated infotainment system, and wireless charging; among others. Most of all, the Skoda Superb continues to offer premium luxury with an airy feel inside the cabin.
Speaking about the colours, the luxury ‘L&K' trim of the 2020 Skoda Superb comes with five paint schemes to choose from. This includes Lava Blue, Moon White, Business Grey, Magic Black and Magnetic Brown. While the ‘Sportline' trim is offered in three separate colours: Steel Grey, Moon White and Race Blue.
The 2020 Skoda Superb also features a new BS6-compliant 2.0-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine, which replaces the old 1.8-litre TSI unit on the Skoda Superb BS4 model. The 2.0-litre TSI engine produces 190bhp and 320Nm of torque, and comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission unit as standard. The new sedan will be sold only with a petrol engine option, while the diesel powertrain will be permanently discontinued from the lineup.
In related news, the Skoda Octavia RS 245 has been a monstrous hit in the country. As a result, all 300 units that were allocated to Indian market have been sold out. Skoda has started to deliver the performance-sedan in the country.
44 units of the total 300 allocated units have been sold in Bengaluru, which translates to 33 per cent of RS 245s sold in one city. The Skoda Octavia RS 245 comes powered by a 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine that produces a maximum power of 242bhp at 6,700rpm, and peak torque of 370 Nm at 4,300rpm — here are more details.
Thoughts About The 2020 Skoda Superb Laurin & Klement Spotted At Dealership Ahead Of Its India Launch
Like most manufacturers, Skoda have also resumed its operations after the nation-wide lockdown was partially-lifted across select cities in India. The Covid-19 pandemic has caused most brands to delay their product launch, however, with new Skoda Superb spotted at dealerships, the company is gearing up to launch and commence deliveries of the car to customers immediately.