- 1 hr ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 2 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- 19 hrs ago Volkswagen Updates Pre-Owned Cars Centers In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- News Centre says MSP procurement of kharif paddy begins immediately in Punjab, Haryana
- Movies Gandii Baat 5: Lakshya Roped In For Madhosh Madan; Actor Says Show Doesn’t Just Focus On Bold Scenes
- Technology Oppo A33 Bags NBTC Certification; Hints Imminent Launch
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Skoda Octavia RS 245 deliveries have commenced in the country. The company has started to deliver the performance sedan as the nation-wide lockdown has been eased at select cities including Bengaluru.
According to the latest reports from Autocar India, 44 out of the total 200 units allocated for India have been sold in Bengaluru, Karnataka. That's 22 per cent of the total Octavia RS 245s sold just in one city.
|Rest Of India||60|
The rest of the units are being sold in numbers across various cities in India. These include Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kochi, and New Delhi; among others. The sales report also revealed that 22 of the remaining units are bought by customers in Chennai, while the 20 units go to Pune and Hyderabad, each.
The Skoda Octavia RS 245 made its debut at the 2020 AutoExpo, and instantly appealed to the crowd present at the Expo with its styling and performance on offer. The Octavia RS was launched early in the year at a price of Rs 36.0 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The performance sedan features few design changes inside and out over the standard model. The changes include a larger air intake with redesigned front bumpers, a large air diffuser at the rear, and 18-inch alloy wheels. It also features the ‘RS' badging, which is placed at various positions across the car.
Talking about the changes made on the Inside, the Octavia RS 245 includes an all-black cabin & red contrast stitching, a flat-bottom steering wheel, a virtual-cockpit instrument cluster and sporty seats. It also features an updated infotainment system, and a gear selector with the RS badge on it.
The Skoda Octavia RS 245 is powered by a 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine that produces a maximum power of 242bhp at 6,700rpm, and peak torque of 370 Nm at 4,300rpm. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission, with paddle shifters.
Also, the sportiness is enhanced with the addition of a sporty suspension, which reduces the ground clearance and sits closer to the ground as compared to the standard model. The Octavia RS 245 can accelerate from standstill to 100kmph in 6.6 seconds and continues to reach an electronically limited top speed of 250km/h.
The Skoda Octavia RS 245 is offered with a host of colour options including the Rallye Green paint scheme. Other colour options include Corrida Red, Race Blue, Candy White and Black Magic. The performance sedan is imported as (CBU) Completely Built Units into the country. Only 200 units are available for the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Skoda Octavia RS 245 Delivery Report
Skoda is resuming operations at its dealerships across the country and has started deliveries of vehicles to its customers. With 44 models out of 200 models, Bengaluru will sound and look better with these performance sedans plying on streets across the city.