- 44 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
The new Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been spotted at a dealer's yard for the first time since it was launched in the Indian market. The images of the new Dzire by Gaadiwaadi have surfaced indicating deliveries will begin soon.
The 2020 Dzire retails at a starting price of Rs 5.89 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The compact sedan is offered with manual and (AGS) automatic transmission options, with the prices for the automatic variants start at Rs 7.31 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Maruti Dzire will be offered in four trim levels: Lxi, Vxi, Zxi, and Zxi+.
The entry-level Lxi trim misses out on the optional (AGS) automatic transmission. The top-spec Zxi+ manual and automatic variants retail at Rs 8.28 lakh and Rs 8.80 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), respectively.
The 2020 Dzire features a host of updates over previous-generation models. These include a new front fascia with new LED projector headlamp, a new front grille, and a reworked bumper design. On the Inside, the new Dzire features a new faux-wood trim with gloss finish on the dashboard, a new instrument cluster, and the company's latest Smartplay Studio touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity — here are all details.
The new Dzire has been updated with additional safety equipment. These include an (eSP) electronic stability program and Hill-hold assist, both of which are offered as standard with all automatic variants. Apart from these updates, all other features and equipment are carried over from the older model.
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is offered with a single-engine option - a 1.2-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 81bhp and 133Nm of torque. The engine comes paired to a five-speed manual gearbox with an optional five-speed (AGS) automatic transmission. The new Dzire returns an ARAI-rated mileage of 23.26km/l in the manual variants and 24.12km/l in automatic variants.
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire rivals the Honda Amaze, the Ford Aspire and the Hyundai Aura in the Indian market. The Dzire compact-sedan has remained the segment-leader for many years, and has registered exceptional sales numbers for the company.
In related news, Maruti Suzuki has started its operations in the country after the nation-wide lockdown has been eased in the country. The company has issued new safety norms for its showrooms to follow during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
According to the new guidelines, the dealer network will adhere to health and safety directives issued by the government to ensure the safekeeping of its customers and workforce. The process ensures the highest level of hygiene and sanitization across all its showrooms — here are more details.
Thoughts About The New Maruti Suzuki Dzire Spotted At Dealer Yard For First Time Since Launch
The 2020 Maruti Suzuki Dzire has received the much needed mid-cycle updated from the brand. The Dzire has held the title for being the segment-best seller for a long time. With the new updates, we expect it to retain the title for coming months as well. With the dealers starting to resume operations, we expect the deliveries to start soon.