- 59 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Movies Executive Producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad To Be Arrested By Narcotics Control Bureau In Drugs Case
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has announced new safety norms for its showrooms to follow during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The new guidelines are issued by the company as part of a restart procedure after the lockdown, which will ensure the safety of its customers and staff as well.
The new guidelines provide a comprehensive (SoP) Standard Operating Procedure for its dealerships across the country. The process ensures the highest level of hygiene and sanitization across all its showrooms, and is based on approvals from State Governments.
Speaking about the new guidelines, Mr Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director and CEO, Maruti Suzuki India, said, "Customers satisfaction and safety is our top priority. All our dealerships have put in place steps to ensure complete safety, hygiene and sanitization of all touchpoints. I would like to assure our customers that your car buying experience with Maruti Suzuki is completely safe."
As part of the restart procedure, the company is also offering an online platform to purchase vehicles. Potential customers can book their cars, and even personalise them via the brand's official website. Both the Maruti Suzuki Arena and the Nexa showrooms offer the digital experience to its customers. All the documents for vehicle purchase can also be submitted digitally.
Maruti Suzuki now offers the convenience of doorstep delivery of cars. All staff visiting customer's homes will follow safety protocols. These include wearing masks and carrying sanitizers. The dealers will also fully disinfected the cars before delivery as well. In case of delivery from showrooms, limited people are encouraged. The showrooms will also have hand-sanitizers at every touchpoint. The dealerships have started to open and deliver the cars to waiting customers.
Ayukawa further added "At the same time, not just our dealerships, but also our manufacturing facilities and service workshops are completely sanitized. They are following all safety protocols, as prescribed by the Government. The Maruti Suzuki family looks forward to delivering your favourite car in a completely safe and hygienic environment."
All dealerships will monitor the health of its employees through a wellness app every day. Employees who report good health for at least 14 consecutive days would be allowed to resume work. The wellness app works in conjunction with the Government of India's Aarogya Setu app to track health status for all staff.
In order to support its working force to maintain their health, there will be thermal scanning, sanitizers touchpoints, staggered lunch timings, and compulsory wearing of face masks throughout working hours. All the aforementioned methods will ensure minimal contact and social distancing among the staff working at dealerships.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Announcing New Showroom Safety Norms Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
Maruti Suzuki is ensuring the safety of its customers and employees with its new guidelines. In due process, the company is also exploring the digital space to connect potential customers with its dealer network across India, which will result in increased sales at these unprecedented times.