- 1 hr ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 17 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Technology Realme X7, X7 Pro India Launch Confirmed For February 4
- Movies Ekta Kapoor Shares An Adorable Birthday Wish For 2-Year-Old Son Ravie; Calls Him Her Landmark Gift
- News Covaxin vaccine works against new UK COVID strain: ICMR
- Finance Auto Shares Decline As Govt Proposes Green Tax On Old Vehicles
- Sports World No.2 Argentina beat Indian Women's Hockey Team 3-2; Sharmila and Gurjit Kaur score for India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Give Picture Perfect Poses On Their Mehendi Ceremony In Pristine White Outfits
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Mahindra has announced a new list of accessories for its Thar SUV in the Indian market. The new list of accessories includes enhancements for both interior and exterior of the SUV. Customers can now choose to change the interior colour scheme of their Thar off-roader.
Starting with the interior changes, the off-road SUV gets an optional colour scheme with the interiors. This includes a red and olive paint scheme, which will feature several trims like the dashboard, and the door panels, centre console and air vents all colour coordinated with the chosen theme. The Red interior theme along with seat covers are priced at Rs 7,700.
Other interior accessories include new Canvas seat covers, seat organizer at the back of the driver and the rear seat to provide additional storage inside the SUV. The back seat storage organizer is priced at Rs 1,520 and Rs 2,390 for the diver and the rear seat, respectively.
In addition to the new interiors accessories, the SUV continues to be offered with a plethora of existing add-ons including a new sound system from Vibe, a 2-din head unit for audio for the base-variant of the Thar, floormats, sunshades and more.
Moving to the exterior of the SUV, it receives a new number plate and reversing camera mounting clamp that can be placed on the tailgate-mounted spare wheel priced at Rs 820. Alternatively, customers looking to add a cover to the spare wheel can choose from various designs that are now offered by the company. The spare wheel covers are priced in the range of Rs 3,190 and Rs 3,290.
The SUV is also offered with a high-quality radiator protector accessory which retails at Rs 4,970. However, the exterior accessories list continue as the SUV is offered with a host of off-road-oriented accessories from Bushranger right from the showroom. This includes the winch rope, buckle, tow-hook and two-types of the winch itself.
The company also offers a host of camping equipment including a tent for the SUV, which mounts on to the roof keeping it away from the ground. Other camping equipment that can be bought from Mahindra showrooms including regular tents, sleeping bag and trekking bag; among others.
The Mahindra Thar was launched with an introductory starting price of Rs 9.80 lakh. The top-spec LX variant of the SUV retails at Rs 13.75 lakh. While the SUV is offered in three variants: AX, AX (O) and LX, the company is no longer accepting bookings for the base-spec AX model.
Mahindra will soon end the introductory pricing and increase the prices of the all-new Thar. The pricing can up by as much as Rs 40,000 depending on the variant — here are all details.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra Thar Official Accessories List
Mahindra continues to add more accessories to its all-new off-road SUV, the Thar. The company is looking to offer a complete customised experience with the purchase of the all-new Thar in the country. Customers can choose from a range of cosmetic and functional interior and exterior accessories offered with the SUV right from the factory or the showroom.