- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 16 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 17 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News CM Kejriwal extends Delhi lockdown till May 17 as cases spike: Know what will be shut
- Sports IPL 2021 Suspended: First lot of Kiwis arrive home, second group expected to land on May 9
- Finance 3 High Rated Small Cap Funds That Gave 1-Year Returns Over 100%
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Mahindra has announced a new list of accessories for its Thar SUV in the Indian market. The new list of accessories includes enhancements for both interior and exterior of the SUV. Customers can now choose to change the interior colour scheme of their Thar off-roader.
Starting with the interior changes, the off-road SUV gets an optional colour scheme with the interiors. This includes a red and olive paint scheme, which will feature several trims like the dashboard, and the door panels, centre console and air vents all colour coordinated with the chosen theme. The Red interior theme along with seat covers are priced at Rs 7,700.
Other interior accessories include new Canvas seat covers, seat organizer at the back of the driver and the rear seat to provide additional storage inside the SUV. The back seat storage organizer is priced at Rs 1,520 and Rs 2,390 for the diver and the rear seat, respectively.
In addition to the new interiors accessories, the SUV continues to be offered with a plethora of existing add-ons including a new sound system from Vibe, a 2-din head unit for audio for the base-variant of the Thar, floormats, sunshades and more.
Moving to the exterior of the SUV, it receives a new number plate and reversing camera mounting clamp that can be placed on the tailgate-mounted spare wheel priced at Rs 820. Alternatively, customers looking to add a cover to the spare wheel can choose from various designs that are now offered by the company. The spare wheel covers are priced in the range of Rs 3,190 and Rs 3,290.
The SUV is also offered with a high-quality radiator protector accessory which retails at Rs 4,970. However, the exterior accessories list continue as the SUV is offered with a host of off-road-oriented accessories from Bushranger right from the showroom. This includes the winch rope, buckle, tow-hook and two-types of the winch itself.
The company also offers a host of camping equipment including a tent for the SUV, which mounts on to the roof keeping it away from the ground. Other camping equipment that can be bought from Mahindra showrooms including regular tents, sleeping bag and trekking bag; among others.
The Mahindra Thar was launched with an introductory starting price of Rs 9.80 lakh. The top-spec LX variant of the SUV retails at Rs 13.75 lakh. While the SUV is offered in three variants: AX, AX (O) and LX, the company is no longer accepting bookings for the base-spec AX model.
Mahindra will soon end the introductory pricing and increase the prices of the all-new Thar. The pricing can up by as much as Rs 40,000 depending on the variant — here are all details.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra Thar Official Accessories List
Mahindra continues to add more accessories to its all-new off-road SUV, the Thar. The company is looking to offer a complete customised experience with the purchase of the all-new Thar in the country. Customers can choose from a range of cosmetic and functional interior and exterior accessories offered with the SUV right from the factory or the showroom.