- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai India has officially introduced the Verna facelift in the Indian market. The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift is offered in a range of five variants and comes with a starting price of Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The five variants on the 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift: S, S+, SX, SX(O) and SX(O) Turbo. The top-spec Hyundai Verna SX(O) Turbo is priced at Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Hyundai had previously announced the prices of the Hyundai Verna facelift back in March 2020. However, with the country under lockdown at the time, sales of the new sedan had to be delayed. Now, with the government slowly allowing vehicle manufacturers to restart operations, the Verna facelift is officially on sale in the Indian market.
As part of the lockdown 4.0 in the country, state and central government have allowed partial resumption of sales and service operations across India. Vehicle dealerships have finally reopened after being shut for over 40 days. Hyundai has also commenced production operations at its manufacturing facilities in India, with the Verna facelift sedan finally reaching dealerships across the country.
The company had already announced the start of bookings for the executive sedan offering in the Indian market. The new (2020) Hyundai Verna facelift comes with a host of updates, both cosmetically and mechanically as well.
The design of the Verna is now refreshed, featuring a huge grille at the front, sleeker LED headlamps at either end, newly designed alloy wheels all around and an updated set of LED tail lamps, bumpers and boot lid as well.
Inside as well, the 2020 Verna facelift comes with major updates. The new Verna is also India's first fully-connected sedan offering in the Indian market. It comes with a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Hyundai's ‘Blue Link' technology.
Other features on the new sedan also include ventilated seats, wireless charging, automatic climate control, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, keyless entry, push-button start/stop and all the safety features mandated as well.
In terms of mechanical changes, Hyundai has now discontinued its old 1.6-litre and 1.4-litre petrol and diesel engine options. This has been replaced by three new engine options: 1.5-litre NA petrol, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel. These are the same engines, which also power other Hyundai models, while also producing the same power and torque outputs as well — here are the details.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift
The Hyundai Verna is a popular executive sedan offering in the Indian market. Like all other Hyundai models, the Verna comes packed with features, which now combined with the new set of engines makes it an attractive offering. The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift rivals the likes of the Skoda Rapid, Volkswagen Vento, Honda City and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz in the segment.