- 7 hrs ago Renault Kiger Launch India Launch Delayed To Next Year: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 10 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo Review (First Drive): The Best Handling Mid-Size SUV?
- 11 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Basecamp Name Trademarked In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Suhana Khan Stands Up Against Colourism: Hits Back At Trolls That Target Her Skin Tone
- Sports IPL 2020: David Warner happy with Sunrisers' death bowling against Delhi Capitals
- News US Presidential Debate 2020: Donald Trump in debate prep before faceoff with Joe Biden
- Finance Equity Mutual Funds Giving Out Dividends On Sharp Market Rally
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
- Technology Mi Band 5 First Impressions: Better Display, New Health Features & More Functional Design
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari’s Latest Suit Look Is A Lesson In Traditional-perfection
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In October 2020
MG Motor India and Max Ventilators, a Vadodara-based company earlier announced a partnership to produce ventilator during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. Both brands agreed to develop and manufacture indigenous ventilators to treat patients affected by the deadly virus.
According to the latest announcement from MG, the partnership has finished producing 100 ventilators for the country. It will also scale up the production of ventilators due to the rising number of Covid-19 affected patients in the country.
The partnership aims to increase the production of ventilators to 300 units per month as part of its first phase operation. In addition to this, the second phase will see both brands production 1,000 ventilator units per month. It will be moving to the second phase depending on the demand for ventilators to treat Covid-19 patients in the country.
During the announcement of the partnership between both organizations, Mr Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India stated that the company will use all its resources to help the nation during the pandemic. It will use the expertise of MAX ventilators and help with the brand's procurement and supply chain to increase the production of ventilators in the country.
In addition to the ventilators, the company has also manufactured ambulances based on the Hector SUV. The company has donated the Hector ambulances to the healthcare authorities in Vadodara. The ambulance has been retrofitted with pieces of equipment need to treat Covid-19 patients.
The ambulance comes equipped with an imported auto-loading stretcher, oxygen system with cylinder, jump seat for the attendant with reusable seat covers, fire extinguishers, and a medicine cabinet with a five monitor to examine five parameters; among others.
In related news, MG Motor has also sanitized over 3,000 police vehicles in just 29 days. The company announced that it will be helping the front line Police workers to sanitize vehicles and help protect them from the deadly virus. Officials could visit the nearest operating authorised MG workshop and get their patrolling vehicles completely sanitised — here are more details.
Thoughts About The MG Motor India & Max Ventilators Completing Production Of 100 Units
Most auto manufacturers have come forward to offer their support during these Covid-19 times in the country including MG Motors. The company has been at the forefront of helping the government tackling the pandemic. We have noticed a spike in Covid-19 patients in the country recently. As a result, the company aims to help by increasing the production of ventilators, which is crucial equipment in the survival and treatment of affected patients.