- 40 min ago Mahindra Marazzo Automatic To Launch Soon & KUV100 To Live On: Not Discontinued?
- 1 hr ago Honda Bikes & Scooters Offers: Discount Benefits On Shine & Grazia Models
- 15 hrs ago Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- 17 hrs ago Renault Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- News Light rain, thunderstorms likely in Delhi
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reveals The Three Things She Carries To Bed
- Finance What is the Difference Between Custodian and Depository?
- Technology Airtel Beats Reliance Jio Adds More User Active Base In February
- Sports England's IPL players unlikely to find place in Test squad against New Zealand: Reports
- Education CBSE Board Exam 2021: Decision On Class 12 Board Exam Pending, Students Seek Cancellation
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
MG Motor India and Max Ventilators, a Vadodara-based company earlier announced a partnership to produce ventilator during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. Both brands agreed to develop and manufacture indigenous ventilators to treat patients affected by the deadly virus.
According to the latest announcement from MG, the partnership has finished producing 100 ventilators for the country. It will also scale up the production of ventilators due to the rising number of Covid-19 affected patients in the country.
The partnership aims to increase the production of ventilators to 300 units per month as part of its first phase operation. In addition to this, the second phase will see both brands production 1,000 ventilator units per month. It will be moving to the second phase depending on the demand for ventilators to treat Covid-19 patients in the country.
During the announcement of the partnership between both organizations, Mr Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India stated that the company will use all its resources to help the nation during the pandemic. It will use the expertise of MAX ventilators and help with the brand's procurement and supply chain to increase the production of ventilators in the country.
In addition to the ventilators, the company has also manufactured ambulances based on the Hector SUV. The company has donated the Hector ambulances to the healthcare authorities in Vadodara. The ambulance has been retrofitted with pieces of equipment need to treat Covid-19 patients.
The ambulance comes equipped with an imported auto-loading stretcher, oxygen system with cylinder, jump seat for the attendant with reusable seat covers, fire extinguishers, and a medicine cabinet with a five monitor to examine five parameters; among others.
In related news, MG Motor has also sanitized over 3,000 police vehicles in just 29 days. The company announced that it will be helping the front line Police workers to sanitize vehicles and help protect them from the deadly virus. Officials could visit the nearest operating authorised MG workshop and get their patrolling vehicles completely sanitised — here are more details.
Thoughts About The MG Motor India & Max Ventilators Completing Production Of 100 Units
Most auto manufacturers have come forward to offer their support during these Covid-19 times in the country including MG Motors. The company has been at the forefront of helping the government tackling the pandemic. We have noticed a spike in Covid-19 patients in the country recently. As a result, the company aims to help by increasing the production of ventilators, which is crucial equipment in the survival and treatment of affected patients.