- 26 min ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 8 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- News India GDP growth dips to 3.1 pc in Jan-Mar; 4.2 pc in 2019-20
- Movies Saumitra Singh Announces His Debut Feature On Biker Anam Hashim, Who Does Stunts As A Sport!
- Sports Waqar Younis announces to quit social media after Twitter handle gets hacked, obscene video liked by hacker
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
MG Motor India has launched a new mobile application called the 'My MG App' in the country. The new application helps first time MG buyers to book their vehicles, while existing owners can get their cars serviced.
Apart from booking a new MG, customers can also track their new vehicle timeline from production to final delivery (applicable only on the ZS EV), and get information about the vehicle's warranty coverage, protect plans, and a product manual explaining the car's features.
Speaking about the new applications functionalities for the existing customer for after sales process, the My MG App adds a lot of convenience to its users. Customers can book service appointments with an option to choose pick-up and drop for their vehicles. They also get a service cost estimate, service history with total expenses, next service due reminder, and live service tracking with an option to connect with the service advisor.
Customers can also make online payments and receive E-invoices for services carried out on their vehicles. The application also includes a feature where customers can share their experience or provide feedback after a vehicle service. It will also help the users to locate and navigate to the nearest MG dealer. Customers can call for (RSA) Roadside Assistance and a 24/7 MG Pulse Hub helpline using the My MG App. It can be used as a document wallet to store their Pan, Aadhar, Driving Licenses, and pollution certificate.
Customers can sign up to the application using their mobile number, which will be verified by an (OTP) One Time Password. The application will then recognize the customer's number and add their vehicle details automatically without having to enter the car's VIN number.
In related news, the company has been in the forefront of helping the government fight the Covid-19 pandemic in the country. It has introduced and carried out many initiatives to support the frontline Corona warriors. Recently, they planned to sanitise 4,000 police vehicles to help protect them against the deadly virus — here are more details.
Thoughts About The MG Motor India Launching New Sales & Service Mobile Application
During the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, brands are looking to offer added convenience to its customers with the help of a digital platform. As a result, we have seen most brands introducing a new mobile application to support their customers during these unprecedented times. Talking about the My MG App, it does pack a whole host of features, which will offer convenience to its potential customers and existing owners with seamless interaction with dealerships.