- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- News Unlock 5.0 guidelines: Here is what to expect
- Movies Varun Dhawan To Start Shooting For Raj Mehta's Romantic Comedy
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Essential Oils For Relieving Headaches And Migraine
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO: Retail Portion Subscribed Fully On Day 1
- Sports Coronavirus: Bangladesh's tour of Sri Lanka put off once again
- Technology Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini To Reach Distributors On October 5 Ahead Of Launch
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
MG Motor India has launched a new mobile application called the 'My MG App' in the country. The new application helps first time MG buyers to book their vehicles, while existing owners can get their cars serviced.
Apart from booking a new MG, customers can also track their new vehicle timeline from production to final delivery (applicable only on the ZS EV), and get information about the vehicle's warranty coverage, protect plans, and a product manual explaining the car's features.
Speaking about the new applications functionalities for the existing customer for after sales process, the My MG App adds a lot of convenience to its users. Customers can book service appointments with an option to choose pick-up and drop for their vehicles. They also get a service cost estimate, service history with total expenses, next service due reminder, and live service tracking with an option to connect with the service advisor.
Customers can also make online payments and receive E-invoices for services carried out on their vehicles. The application also includes a feature where customers can share their experience or provide feedback after a vehicle service. It will also help the users to locate and navigate to the nearest MG dealer. Customers can call for (RSA) Roadside Assistance and a 24/7 MG Pulse Hub helpline using the My MG App. It can be used as a document wallet to store their Pan, Aadhar, Driving Licenses, and pollution certificate.
Customers can sign up to the application using their mobile number, which will be verified by an (OTP) One Time Password. The application will then recognize the customer's number and add their vehicle details automatically without having to enter the car's VIN number.
In related news, the company has been in the forefront of helping the government fight the Covid-19 pandemic in the country. It has introduced and carried out many initiatives to support the frontline Corona warriors. Recently, they planned to sanitise 4,000 police vehicles to help protect them against the deadly virus — here are more details.
Thoughts About The MG Motor India Launching New Sales & Service Mobile Application
During the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, brands are looking to offer added convenience to its customers with the help of a digital platform. As a result, we have seen most brands introducing a new mobile application to support their customers during these unprecedented times. Talking about the My MG App, it does pack a whole host of features, which will offer convenience to its potential customers and existing owners with seamless interaction with dealerships.