- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, India is facing a nationwide lockdown that has been extended to May 17. Many manufacturers have come forward to offer a helping hand for the safety of our nation. MG Motor India has announced that they will do a complete car sanitisation, which includes fumigation, car wash, cabin refresh and sanitisation of high touch points (interior and exterior) of Police vehicles.
Under this initiative, the carmaker aims to sanitise up to 4,000 police vehicles across India at its service stations and everything will be free of charge. MG Motor India has partnered with 3M and Wuerth to support the complete car sanitisation process. These initiatives ensure a completely safe and protected experience for the occupants, especially during this hour.
Speaking on the initiative, Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said "We understand the risks undertaken by the police department especially in these tough times. In our endeavour to support them, we are going the extra mile with fumigation of police cars, which ensures complete disinfection of the vehicle's cabin. The fumigation process ensures that these frontline warriors do not have to wait for long as their vehicles get sanitised and prepared for the next trip. We are thankful to our dealers who have stepped forward to support MG Motor India in this initiative. They will work with the local police authorities under advanced safety protocols to carry out the complete sanitisation of police cars irrespective of the brand, at their service stations till the end of May 2020."
In other recent MG Motor India news, the company came up with a retrofitted Hector Ambulance, which was donated to the healthcare authorities in Vadodara. This modified MG Hector ambulance comes with all the equipment, aids, medicines and features, required to provide immediate support to patients on their way to the hospital.
Also, on the other hand, the company allocated 100 Hector SUVs to doctors, medical staff, police and local government officials for community service across the country. All cars will be provided with fuel and drivers and will be supplied via MG's nationwide network of dealers during the lockdown as per state government rules.
Thought About The Contribution Done By MG Motor India Amidst COVID-19
During such a global crisis, it is good to see that not only MG Motors but many automobile manufacturers have come ahead and extended a helping hand to help our government fight against the COVID-19 crisis. With all the help and contributions, we hope that the pandemic ends soon.