- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 11 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 14 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 2 Highlights: Bigg Boss Introduces New Twist In This Week’s Nomination Process
- Technology Samsung Unbox And Discover Event: New Range Of Display Technology Unveiled
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, India is facing a nationwide lockdown that has been extended to May 17. Many manufacturers have come forward to offer a helping hand for the safety of our nation. MG Motor India has announced that they will do a complete car sanitisation, which includes fumigation, car wash, cabin refresh and sanitisation of high touch points (interior and exterior) of Police vehicles.
Under this initiative, the carmaker aims to sanitise up to 4,000 police vehicles across India at its service stations and everything will be free of charge. MG Motor India has partnered with 3M and Wuerth to support the complete car sanitisation process. These initiatives ensure a completely safe and protected experience for the occupants, especially during this hour.
Speaking on the initiative, Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said "We understand the risks undertaken by the police department especially in these tough times. In our endeavour to support them, we are going the extra mile with fumigation of police cars, which ensures complete disinfection of the vehicle's cabin. The fumigation process ensures that these frontline warriors do not have to wait for long as their vehicles get sanitised and prepared for the next trip. We are thankful to our dealers who have stepped forward to support MG Motor India in this initiative. They will work with the local police authorities under advanced safety protocols to carry out the complete sanitisation of police cars irrespective of the brand, at their service stations till the end of May 2020."
In other recent MG Motor India news, the company came up with a retrofitted Hector Ambulance, which was donated to the healthcare authorities in Vadodara. This modified MG Hector ambulance comes with all the equipment, aids, medicines and features, required to provide immediate support to patients on their way to the hospital.
Also, on the other hand, the company allocated 100 Hector SUVs to doctors, medical staff, police and local government officials for community service across the country. All cars will be provided with fuel and drivers and will be supplied via MG's nationwide network of dealers during the lockdown as per state government rules.
Thought About The Contribution Done By MG Motor India Amidst COVID-19
During such a global crisis, it is good to see that not only MG Motors but many automobile manufacturers have come ahead and extended a helping hand to help our government fight against the COVID-19 crisis. With all the help and contributions, we hope that the pandemic ends soon.