- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
The MG Hector Plus seven-seat variant details have been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company will be launching a seven-seat version of the Hector Plus SUV sometime next month.
According to the recent report from Carwale, the company will be launching the seven-seat Hector Plus with a 4x4 drivetrain. The report also says that MG will be offering the upcoming variant of the Hector Plus in two trims: Super and Sharp.
The Sharp trim of the Hector Plus seven-seat variant will feature four-wheel-drive technology. On the other hand, the base-trim Super will feature a standard 4x2 drive technology from the outgoing variant.
No further mechanical changes are expected on the new Hector Plus seven-seat variant. MG Motor is expected to offer the same set of engine and transmission options on the new Hector Plus seven-seat model that is powering the six-seat variant.
This includes a 1.5-litre turbo petrol unit and a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The 1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit churns out 115bhp and 250Nm of torque, while the 2.0-litre oil-burner produces 173bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with an optional seven-speed DCT offered with the petrol variants. Additionally, the petrol engine is also offered with an optional 48V mild-hybrid system.
The exterior features are expected to remain the same from the six-seat model as well. This includes LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillights, alloy wheels, faux skid plates, roof rails, roof spoiler and a shark-fin antenna; among others.
Interior features of the SUV includes a large 10.5-inch the vertically-mounted touchscreen infotainment display, a semi-digital instrument cluster with a seven-inch screen, panoramic sunroof, the latest iteration of the brand's ‘iSmart' connected technology with a chit chat function and more.
In related news, the company will be increasing the prices of all its models sold in the Indian market. According to the company's statement, the price of the SUVs are expected to be increased by 3 per cent — here are all details.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Plus Seven-Seat Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
MG Motor India could be looking to offer enhanced features with the upcoming variant of the Hector Plus SUV. The 4x4 system on the Hector Plus seven-seat will help the brand to attract a wider audience in the segment. Once launched, the MG Hector Plus seven-seat variant will rival the upcoming Tata Gravitas and the Mahindra XUV500; among others.