- 30 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- Sports India vs Australia: Pakistan cricketers hail Team India's incredible series win Down Under
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
The MG Hector Plus seven-seat variant details have been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company will be launching a seven-seat version of the Hector Plus SUV sometime next month.
According to the recent report from Carwale, the company will be launching the seven-seat Hector Plus with a 4x4 drivetrain. The report also says that MG will be offering the upcoming variant of the Hector Plus in two trims: Super and Sharp.
The Sharp trim of the Hector Plus seven-seat variant will feature four-wheel-drive technology. On the other hand, the base-trim Super will feature a standard 4x2 drive technology from the outgoing variant.
No further mechanical changes are expected on the new Hector Plus seven-seat variant. MG Motor is expected to offer the same set of engine and transmission options on the new Hector Plus seven-seat model that is powering the six-seat variant.
This includes a 1.5-litre turbo petrol unit and a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The 1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit churns out 115bhp and 250Nm of torque, while the 2.0-litre oil-burner produces 173bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with an optional seven-speed DCT offered with the petrol variants. Additionally, the petrol engine is also offered with an optional 48V mild-hybrid system.
The exterior features are expected to remain the same from the six-seat model as well. This includes LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillights, alloy wheels, faux skid plates, roof rails, roof spoiler and a shark-fin antenna; among others.
Interior features of the SUV includes a large 10.5-inch the vertically-mounted touchscreen infotainment display, a semi-digital instrument cluster with a seven-inch screen, panoramic sunroof, the latest iteration of the brand's ‘iSmart' connected technology with a chit chat function and more.
In related news, the company will be increasing the prices of all its models sold in the Indian market. According to the company's statement, the price of the SUVs are expected to be increased by 3 per cent — here are all details.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Plus Seven-Seat Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
MG Motor India could be looking to offer enhanced features with the upcoming variant of the Hector Plus SUV. The 4x4 system on the Hector Plus seven-seat will help the brand to attract a wider audience in the segment. Once launched, the MG Hector Plus seven-seat variant will rival the upcoming Tata Gravitas and the Mahindra XUV500; among others.