- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
MG Motor India has announced a collaboration with MAX Ventilators, part of the Vadodara-based company, called A.B. Industries. The collaboration between the two organisations will see the production and rapid scale-up of ventilators to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in the country.
MAX Ventilators has been producing the medical equipment in India since its inception in 1995. The company is said to be one of the leading brands in ventilator production in the country. As part of the collaboration, MG Motor will be supporting MAX's ventilator production in areas such as supply chain, IT system and other manufacturing processes.
MG Motor will be helping MAX Ventilators scale up production rapidly in the coming weeks. The two companies aim at increasing production by up to five times in Phase I to produce 300 ventilators per month. This first phase is expected to be completed within eight weeks.
The company also has a Phase II plan set up, which will be implemented depending on the demand, especially for government hospitals. This Phase II will include a further scale up with the production of up to 1000 ventilators per month.
Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, stated,
"At MG, we are committed to supporting our country's fight against Covid-19 crisis. We understand that ventilators are the most critical requirement at this time, and we would do our best to enhance ventilator production. The collaboration comes as a result of aligned core values of both organisations and is designed to work towards the common goal of serving the communities around where our operations are based"
Ashok Patel, MD of A.B. Industries - MAX Ventilator, said,
"In such times of need, it is an admirable thing for all those capable to come forward and help in some way. As a manufacturing company of respiratory ventilators, this collaboration with MG Motor will help us to scale up the production with our teams working together hand in hand. Collaborations like these will guarantee that we meet the requirements to treat the rising COVID-19 cases in India."
Thoughts About MG Motor Partnering With MAX Ventilators To Scale-Up Production Of The Medical Aid
The collaboration between MG Motor and MAX Ventilators is the latest initiative taken by the brand to support medical personnel, essential workers and the government to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in the country. It is good to see most big vehicle manufacturers in India come out in support of ‘flattening the curve' of COVID-19.