- 1 hr ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 3 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 3 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Movies Sambhavana Seth's Father Passes Away Due To COVID-19 Complications
- News Officials launch online flood reporting system in Assam
- Sports CSK arrange oxygen concentrators for COVID-19 patients
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
A Kerala based Mercedes-Benz dealer, Rajasree Motors has just delivered the first 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE in India. The all new GLE 300d was delivered to a businessman named Roy Kurian. While there are two variants of the GLE LWB available, the first to be delivered was the 300d.
Mercedes launched the fourth-generation GLE five-seater SUV just over a week ago. The new GLE is available in two Long Wheel Base formats - the 300d, and the 400d Hip Hop Edition. The variants are priced at Rs 73.70 lakh and Rs 1.25 crore ex-showroom, respectively.
The all new 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 300d model is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 242bhp of power and 500Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 9G-TRONIC nine-speed automatic transmission.
The new SUV is sleeker than the previous-generation models, and arrive with a host of upgrades that include twin-eyebrow LED DRLs, and LED tail lights at the rear.
Interiors too feature updates and the Mercedes-Benz GLE 300d LWB arrives with dual 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment systems that are Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a Burmester surround sound system, and AIRMATIC air suspension.
The vehicle also features electronically adjustable seats, a seat memory function, a panoramic sunroof, wireless charging, and four-zone thermotronic climate control, among a host of other features.
Mercedes has also installed their MBUX system on the 2020 GLE 300d LWB allowing for gesture and voice control for media, navigation, and rather interestingly, even a seat massage function.
Safety features on the GLE 300d include ABS with EBD, a park assist system, seven airbags, a 360 degree camera, a rear parking camera, and parking sensors, among a plethora of other features.
In Mercedes related news, recently showcased their V Class Marco Polo luxury MPV at the Auto Expo 2020. The Marco Polo is the country's first commercially manufactured camper. To read more about the V Class Marco Polo, click here.
Thoughts About Mercedes-Benz Delivering Its First GLE 300d LWB In India
Congratulations to Mercedes for having delivered their first 2020 GLE 300d LWB in the country, and congratulations to Mr Roy Kurian for becoming the first owner. We are sure Mercedes will continue to meet deliveries on time, every time.