- 4 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit Launched In India At Rs 38,000: Street Legal And FMSCI Certified
- News Tension at a Kolkata hospital after family member of deceased woman hits doctor
- Sports Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- Technology Verizon Might Not Sell Pixel Phones From Pixel 4A Onwards
- Finance Zerodha Applies For Mutual Fund Business License
- Movies Kriti Sanon Sports Baby Bump In Leaked First Look From Sets Of Mimi
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
A Kerala based Mercedes-Benz dealer, Rajasree Motors has just delivered the first 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE in India. The all new GLE 300d was delivered to a businessman named Roy Kurian. While there are two variants of the GLE LWB available, the first to be delivered was the 300d.
Mercedes launched the fourth-generation GLE five-seater SUV just over a week ago. The new GLE is available in two Long Wheel Base formats - the 300d, and the 400d Hip Hop Edition. The variants are priced at Rs 73.70 lakh and Rs 1.25 crore ex-showroom, respectively.
The all new 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 300d model is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 242bhp of power and 500Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 9G-TRONIC nine-speed automatic transmission.
The new SUV is sleeker than the previous-generation models, and arrive with a host of upgrades that include twin-eyebrow LED DRLs, and LED tail lights at the rear.
Interiors too feature updates and the Mercedes-Benz GLE 300d LWB arrives with dual 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment systems that are Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a Burmester surround sound system, and AIRMATIC air suspension.
The vehicle also features electronically adjustable seats, a seat memory function, a panoramic sunroof, wireless charging, and four-zone thermotronic climate control, among a host of other features.
Mercedes has also installed their MBUX system on the 2020 GLE 300d LWB allowing for gesture and voice control for media, navigation, and rather interestingly, even a seat massage function.
Safety features on the GLE 300d include ABS with EBD, a park assist system, seven airbags, a 360 degree camera, a rear parking camera, and parking sensors, among a plethora of other features.
In Mercedes related news, recently showcased their V Class Marco Polo luxury MPV at the Auto Expo 2020. The Marco Polo is the country's first commercially manufactured camper. To read more about the V Class Marco Polo, click here.
Thoughts About Mercedes-Benz Delivering Its First GLE 300d LWB In India
Congratulations to Mercedes for having delivered their first 2020 GLE 300d LWB in the country, and congratulations to Mr Roy Kurian for becoming the first owner. We are sure Mercedes will continue to meet deliveries on time, every time.