- 50 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- News Journalism student, gym owner from Pune arrested in ISIS case
- Sports KL Rahul posts an emotional message with his cricket gears on Instagram, gets more than 3 lakh likes
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Maxxis India has announced that it has resumed operations partially at its Sanand manufacturing facility in Gujurat. The company will start its operations by training the workforce to follow the Covid-19 safety guidelines issued by authorities and government.
The company had shut down its operations at its manufacturing facility on March 23, 2020, for 42 days. The temporary suspension was ordered by the company after the government issued a complete lockdown across the nation because of the Coronavirus pandemic.
The Gujarat State and the Ministry of Home Affairs announced few relaxations for business to resume operations during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. As a result, Maxxis India has resumed operations at its facility with a minimum workforce.
The company will be resuming operations in shifts with restricted manpower. All employees will be making use of (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment such as the mask and gloves while working in the plant. They are also asked to maintain strict social distancing at all times inside the factory by a minimum of six feet between each other.
In addition to this, all employees will be passing through a disinfectant tunnel before they enter the plant and while they are exiting the facility as well. Apart from this, the company will provide regular training of safety protocol and guidelines to be followed during manufacturing. These are the measures that have been taken by the company to ensure the safety of employees while it resumes operations during the Covid-19 times.
Liu Chun Hsuan, Plant Head, Maxxis India, stated that the company will make sure all the activities at the facilities will be carried out by following government regulations and guidelines. It will also provide the highest standards of safety and hygiene for its employees at its state-of-the-art facility in Sanand, Gujrat.
The company also redesigned its logos across its social media platform to support the nation-wide lockdown that was ordered by the government. Their revised logo signified the initial 21-day lockdown displayed by roman numerals integrated into the brand's name. The company also conveyed a message "21 days can change lives. Stay in. Stay safe."
In other news, Maxxis Tyres and Yamaha have entered a strategic partnership to manufacture co-branded tyres in the country. The co-branded Maxxis tyres will retail at Yamaha and Maxxis dealerships across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Maxxis India Resuming Partial Production At Sanand Plant
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the resulting nation-wide lockdown announced in the country meant that businesses had to temporarily suspend its operations in India. This was done to ensure the safekeeping of its workforce during the ongoing pandemic. However, businesses have started to resume operations after relaxations on lockdown were announced by the Indian Government.