- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 18 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- 20 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 1 day ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Finance SBI Again Warns On Cybercrime: 6 Steps Bank Suggests To Avoid Cybercrime
- Movies Will Keep Sushant Singh Rajput Death Issue Alive, Says His Friend Aneesha Madhok Exclusive
- Technology Flipkart And Amazon OnePlus Community Sale 2021: Discounts On Oneplus Smartphones, Accessories, And More
- News Bihar STET candidate’s admit card with Malayalam actress photograph goes viral
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Taiwan based tyre manufacturer, Maxxis, has announced another milestone by collaborating with Yamaha in a one of a kind partnership. The partnership will see co-branded Maxxis tyres retail at Yamaha and Maxxis dealerships across the country.
Mr Bing-Lin Wu, the Marketing Head at Maxxis India said, "The year 2020 marks 5thyear of Maxxis operations in India. Maxxis Tyres had a great start this yearas we begin our association with YAMAHA. To further provide impetus to Maxxis vision, we areadvancing our retailpartnershipswith biggest two-wheeler companies in India."
"Thispartnershipdemonstrates ourstrengthandtheability to offer high quality productsfor the country's leading two-wheeler brand and will allow us to reach out to several customers throughYAMAHA'srobust network across the country. Our aim is to create a strong brand preference for Maxxis in India and showcaseMaxxisrange of innovative and technologically superiorproducts to the customers," he added.
The co-branded tyres carry 90/90-12 M6307 and 110/90-10 M6220 specifications for the front and rear, respectively, and will come fitted on Yamaha's 125cc BS6 compliant range of scooters that include the Yamaha Ray ZR and the Yamaha Fascino.
The YamahaRay ZR Street Rally 125FIwill feature 90/90-12 M6309 and 110/90-10M6310 specification tyres at the front and the rear, respectively. Additionally, all the tyres will be available at Yamaha dealerships for the after sales market as well.
Maxxis has also conducted training sessions that are now integrated into Yamaha's dealer knowledge and training modules.
Maxxis has set high standards in the industry by offering quality products, and excellent customer services world over. The company has a very strong ‘customer first' approach and is committed to offering the best possible products in the markets by using a combination of superior raw materials and class-leading technology.
The company has curated the best schemes and transparent claim resolution processes, including the industry-best 5+1 unconditional warranty with Maxxis 2-wheeler tyres. Should tyres become irreparable or unserviceable, it is covered under warranty.
Customers can also avail an addition 1-year Free Replacement benefit. Under this, a tyre is replaced free of cost when irreparable or unserviceable. The 5+1 unconditional warranty can be claimed only if tyres are bought from an authorised dealer, and are registered over the company's website.
Thoughts About The Maxxis And Yamaha Partnership
Well Maxxis Tyres are definitely making moves in the Indian market. Partnering with Yamaha, and offering tyres that have ‘YAMAHA' embossed on them will increase sales of their products for sure. In addition, we thing if a brand like Yamaha has partnered with them, Maxxis is definitely offering high quality products.