- 8 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Taiwan based tyre manufacturer, Maxxis, has announced another milestone by collaborating with Yamaha in a one of a kind partnership. The partnership will see co-branded Maxxis tyres retail at Yamaha and Maxxis dealerships across the country.
Mr Bing-Lin Wu, the Marketing Head at Maxxis India said, "The year 2020 marks 5thyear of Maxxis operations in India. Maxxis Tyres had a great start this yearas we begin our association with YAMAHA. To further provide impetus to Maxxis vision, we areadvancing our retailpartnershipswith biggest two-wheeler companies in India."
"Thispartnershipdemonstrates ourstrengthandtheability to offer high quality productsfor the country's leading two-wheeler brand and will allow us to reach out to several customers throughYAMAHA'srobust network across the country. Our aim is to create a strong brand preference for Maxxis in India and showcaseMaxxisrange of innovative and technologically superiorproducts to the customers," he added.
The co-branded tyres carry 90/90-12 M6307 and 110/90-10 M6220 specifications for the front and rear, respectively, and will come fitted on Yamaha's 125cc BS6 compliant range of scooters that include the Yamaha Ray ZR and the Yamaha Fascino.
The YamahaRay ZR Street Rally 125FIwill feature 90/90-12 M6309 and 110/90-10M6310 specification tyres at the front and the rear, respectively. Additionally, all the tyres will be available at Yamaha dealerships for the after sales market as well.
Maxxis has also conducted training sessions that are now integrated into Yamaha's dealer knowledge and training modules.
Maxxis has set high standards in the industry by offering quality products, and excellent customer services world over. The company has a very strong ‘customer first' approach and is committed to offering the best possible products in the markets by using a combination of superior raw materials and class-leading technology.
The company has curated the best schemes and transparent claim resolution processes, including the industry-best 5+1 unconditional warranty with Maxxis 2-wheeler tyres. Should tyres become irreparable or unserviceable, it is covered under warranty.
Customers can also avail an addition 1-year Free Replacement benefit. Under this, a tyre is replaced free of cost when irreparable or unserviceable. The 5+1 unconditional warranty can be claimed only if tyres are bought from an authorised dealer, and are registered over the company's website.
Thoughts About The Maxxis And Yamaha Partnership
Well Maxxis Tyres are definitely making moves in the Indian market. Partnering with Yamaha, and offering tyres that have ‘YAMAHA' embossed on them will increase sales of their products for sure. In addition, we thing if a brand like Yamaha has partnered with them, Maxxis is definitely offering high quality products.