- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- 17 hrs ago 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 18 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Price Hiked: Here Are All Details
- News 'Govt's silence fuelling speculation’: Rahul Gandhi on situation with China
- Sports Lockdown days: Anup Kumar opens up about life as Kabaddi player and policeman
- Movies Chori: Nushrat Bharucha Confirms Starring In Hindi Remake Of Marathi Horror Film Lapachhapi
- Finance Why Senior Citizens Should Consider Investment In PM Vaya Vandana Yojana?
- Lifestyle Aamna Sharif’s Pink Lehenga Or Green Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Will You Pick For Bestie’s Sangeet?
- Technology Video: Apple iPhone 12 Design Revealed In Navy Blue Color
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki has launched the new (2020) Vitara Brezza petrol in the Indian market. The new Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol comes with a starting price of Rs 7.34 lakh. The new petrol-powered Vitara Brezza SUV is offered in a range of four-variants: Lxi, Vxi, Zxi and Zxi Plus. The top-spec model of the Vitara Brezza petrol is priced at Rs 11.40 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
|Lxi||Rs 7.34 Lakh|
|Vxi||Rs 8.35 Lakh|
|Vxi AT||Rs 9.75 Lakh|
|Zxi||Rs 9.10 Lakh|
|Zxi AT||Rs 10.50 Lakh|
|Zxi+||Rs 9.75 Lakh|
|Zxi+ AT||Rs 11.15 Lakh|
|Zxi+ AT Dual Tone||Rs 11.40 Lakh|
*All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza now comes powered by a BS6-compliant petrol engine, replacing the old diesel unit on the SUV. The new petrol engine comes in the form of a 1.5-litre K-Series unit, which already powers the Ciaz and the Ertiga models in the lineup.
The new 1.5-litre unit produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine is mated to either a standard five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission offered as an option on the higher-spec trims.
Apart from the addition of the new petrol-powered engine, the Maruti Vitara Brezza also comes with a host of subtle updates. This includes a set of re-designed LED headlamp units integrated LED DRLs.
The new Vitara Brezza also comes with a new front grille and an updated set of LED taillights and alloy wheel design as well. Other changes also include a set of revised front and rear bumpers as well.
The new Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol also comes with a choice of three new dual-tone paint scheme: Sizzling Red/Midnight Black, Granite Grey/Autumn Orange and Torque Blue/Midnight Black. Other standard single-tone paint schemes also include Torque Blue, Granite Grey, Sizzling Red, Autumn Orange, Premium Silver & Pearl Arctic White.
Inside, the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza petrol also receives a number of updates. This includes a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, auto-dimming IRVMs and the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol BS6
The Maruti Vitara Brezza Petrol facelift was first showcased at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2020. The petrol-powered Vitara Brezza has been in development for quite a long time, with customers eagerly waiting for the same. The new Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol is finally here, with the company hoping to improve sales even further.
The new Maruti Vitara Brezza continues to rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon in the Indian market.