- 43 min ago Top-Selling SUVs In India In March 2020: Kia Seltos Continues To Dominate As Hyundai Creta Closes In
- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant Launched Starting At Rs 10.10 Lakh Ex-Showroom India
- 2 hrs ago Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Cops Ban Use Of Private Vehicles Until 14th Of April
- 2 hrs ago Auto Manufacturers Announce Rs 1,800 Crore Aid To Dealers During Covid-19 Pandemic
- News False: Lighting candles on Sunday at 9 pm for 9 minutes will not kill coronavirus
- Movies Faisal Shaikh On Complaint Against Him For Violating Lockdown Rules: People Are Spreading False News
- Finance Bond Yields End Higher As Participants Worry Over Excess Bond Supply
- Sports For Hardik Pandya there is no rest day, even amidst lockdown
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio To Increase Market Share: Report
- Lifestyle Mahavir Jayanti 2020: Know About The History And Significance Of This Festival In Detail
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Maruti Suzuki will finally be unveiling the much-awaited Vitara Brezza facelift in the Indian market at the upcoming 2020 Auto Expo. According to Autocar India, the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will be showcased at the company stand on the 6th of February (2nd day of the Auto Expo).
Once unveiled at the 2020 Auto Expo, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market later that month.
The refreshed compact-SUV from Maruti Suzuki will receive a number of updates and changes to both its exterior styling and interior space. The new Vitara Brezza facelift will also offer a host of new and updated features and equipment as well.
Styling updates on the upcoming Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift include an updated front grille, bumper and tweaks to its headlamp cluster and positioning of the LED DRLs.
The new Vitara Brezza facelift SUV will also come with updated fog lamp housings, much larger than on the current models, along with faux skid plates on both the front and rear bumpers.
Other styling changes on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza also include a new set of diamond-cut alloy wheels chrome bits all around, LED taillights and a slightly updated rear bumper as well.
The new compact-SUV will also feature a number of new exterior paint schemes as well; all of which offer the new Vitara Brezza facelift a more premium and upmarket feel.
Apart from the exterior changes, the new Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift will also feature a number of changes on the interiors as well. This includes an updated instrument cluster, larger touchscreen infotainment system with Maruti's SmartPlay Studio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and a host of others.
However, the main changes to the new Vitara Brezza facelift will be the updated powertrain on the SUV. The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will come with a BS6-compliant petrol engine. This will be the same 1.5-litre K15-series unit powering the current Ertiga and Ciaz offerings.
The petrol engine produces 105bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and comes paired with a five-speed manual transmission. Higher variants of the Vitara Brezza could also receive the optional four-speed torque-converter automatic as well.
Thoughts On The 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza Facelift Unveil & Launch Details
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is currently the best-selling SUV in the Indian market. Launched back in 2016, the Maruti Vitara Brezza compact-SUV recently also became the fastest-selling product in the segment. The SUV rivals the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and the Ford EcoSport.