- 46 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Maruti Suzuki will finally be unveiling the much-awaited Vitara Brezza facelift in the Indian market at the upcoming 2020 Auto Expo. According to Autocar India, the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will be showcased at the company stand on the 6th of February (2nd day of the Auto Expo).
Once unveiled at the 2020 Auto Expo, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market later that month.
The refreshed compact-SUV from Maruti Suzuki will receive a number of updates and changes to both its exterior styling and interior space. The new Vitara Brezza facelift will also offer a host of new and updated features and equipment as well.
Styling updates on the upcoming Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift include an updated front grille, bumper and tweaks to its headlamp cluster and positioning of the LED DRLs.
The new Vitara Brezza facelift SUV will also come with updated fog lamp housings, much larger than on the current models, along with faux skid plates on both the front and rear bumpers.
Other styling changes on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza also include a new set of diamond-cut alloy wheels chrome bits all around, LED taillights and a slightly updated rear bumper as well.
The new compact-SUV will also feature a number of new exterior paint schemes as well; all of which offer the new Vitara Brezza facelift a more premium and upmarket feel.
Apart from the exterior changes, the new Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift will also feature a number of changes on the interiors as well. This includes an updated instrument cluster, larger touchscreen infotainment system with Maruti's SmartPlay Studio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and a host of others.
However, the main changes to the new Vitara Brezza facelift will be the updated powertrain on the SUV. The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will come with a BS6-compliant petrol engine. This will be the same 1.5-litre K15-series unit powering the current Ertiga and Ciaz offerings.
The petrol engine produces 105bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and comes paired with a five-speed manual transmission. Higher variants of the Vitara Brezza could also receive the optional four-speed torque-converter automatic as well.
Thoughts On The 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza Facelift Unveil & Launch Details
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is currently the best-selling SUV in the Indian market. Launched back in 2016, the Maruti Vitara Brezza compact-SUV recently also became the fastest-selling product in the segment. The SUV rivals the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and the Ford EcoSport.