- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 16 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 16 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Uttar Pradesh corona curfew extended till May 17
- Finance 3 High Rated Small Cap Funds That Gave 1-Year Returns Over 100%
- Sports IPL 2021: Punjab Kings domestic team members reach home safely, confirm franchise
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Maruti Suzuki has announced the commencement of its 'Winter Care Campaign' in the country. The new campaign will be held across all company dealers and distributors in India, on the onset of the winter season.
Maruti Suzuki is hoping that the new Winter Care Campaign will help create awareness on proper vehicle maintenance, especially during the cold season. The company will also use the campaign to highlight the most commonly used parts and accessories during the period and also those which need the most attention.
The company offers a host of genuine spare parts and accessories for all models in its product portfolio. Maruti Suzuki urges its customers to use only these genuine parts as they have been designed and engineered specifically for each of their models. This ensures longevity and is also said to enhance the car's performance.
Maruti Suzuki has also listed out some of the parts which will be heavily used during the winter season and could require the most attention. These include the fog lamp and headlights which ensure optimum visibility, along with wipers, brakes and any other extensively used parts, which could be subjected to wear and tear.
Inside the cabin, Maruti Suzuki suggests accessories such as air purifiers, germ busters, car ionizer, AC disinfectant and body covers; among a host of others. Customers can also get additional health and hygiene accessories as part of its COVID-19 prevention list.
Maruti Suzuki has one of the highest numbers of touchpoints across the country. The brand has a wide network of 2733 dealers and 758 distributors across the country.
Apart from the Winter Care Campaign, Maruti Suzuki has also introduced ‘Smart Finance' services. This offers Maruti Suzuki customers an online platform to choose from a wide range of finance schemes and options, before making a new car purchase — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Winter Care Campaign
Maruti Suzuki's Winter Care Campaign is aimed to bring customer awareness of the importance of proper vehicle maintenance during the winter season. It also helps customers to pay attention to any parts and accessories which could require changes/updates to be in its optimum condition.