- 16 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- News Tandav makers fail to get Supreme Court’s protection from arrest
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Maruti Suzuki has announced the commencement of its 'Winter Care Campaign' in the country. The new campaign will be held across all company dealers and distributors in India, on the onset of the winter season.
Maruti Suzuki is hoping that the new Winter Care Campaign will help create awareness on proper vehicle maintenance, especially during the cold season. The company will also use the campaign to highlight the most commonly used parts and accessories during the period and also those which need the most attention.
The company offers a host of genuine spare parts and accessories for all models in its product portfolio. Maruti Suzuki urges its customers to use only these genuine parts as they have been designed and engineered specifically for each of their models. This ensures longevity and is also said to enhance the car's performance.
Maruti Suzuki has also listed out some of the parts which will be heavily used during the winter season and could require the most attention. These include the fog lamp and headlights which ensure optimum visibility, along with wipers, brakes and any other extensively used parts, which could be subjected to wear and tear.
Inside the cabin, Maruti Suzuki suggests accessories such as air purifiers, germ busters, car ionizer, AC disinfectant and body covers; among a host of others. Customers can also get additional health and hygiene accessories as part of its COVID-19 prevention list.
Maruti Suzuki has one of the highest numbers of touchpoints across the country. The brand has a wide network of 2733 dealers and 758 distributors across the country.
Apart from the Winter Care Campaign, Maruti Suzuki has also introduced ‘Smart Finance' services. This offers Maruti Suzuki customers an online platform to choose from a wide range of finance schemes and options, before making a new car purchase — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Winter Care Campaign
Maruti Suzuki's Winter Care Campaign is aimed to bring customer awareness of the importance of proper vehicle maintenance during the winter season. It also helps customers to pay attention to any parts and accessories which could require changes/updates to be in its optimum condition.