- 48 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new 'Smart Finance' service in the country. The new Smart Finance service from the brand will be available exclusively for NEXA customers across 30 cities in India.
The new service will offer customers an end-to-end, real-time online car finance facility. Maruti Suzuki claims that they are the first OEM in India to offer such a service for their customers. The new initiative will see NEXA customers being offered with a comprehensive finance solution and simplify their car purchasing journey, with a host of finance options.
Maruti Suzuki states that they are determined to invest in and introduce new technologies to simplify the car purchasing journey for customers. The new initiative will digitalise the process and offer customers enormous flexibility as well.
Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director and CEO, Maruti Suzuki India said,
"We have always explored unique ways to assist our customers in their car-buying journey. Under the Smart Finance platform, currently hosted on the NEXA website, we have partnered with several popular financiers to provide custom-curated personalized loan offers for our customers."
"This digital service offers easy financing options and is completely transparent at each stage of the loan process. Among other advantages, the customer gets to customize the EMI, by choosing the loan tenure and interest rate and selecting a preferred down-payment scheme."
Maruti Suzuki has partnered with eight banks to offer a wide range of scenarios for car loans, while also being able to make an informed choice regarding loan partner and amount. The financiers tied-up with Maruti Suzuki include HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, Induslnd Bank, Cholamandalam Finance, AU Finance Bank, Mahindra Finance and Kotak Mahindra Prime.
The company has already initiated a pilot program for Smart Finance in Gurugram. Maruti Suzuki has already begun improving its process, based on the feedback received.
As mentioned before, the Smart Finance service will initially be available in 30 cities across India for NEXA customers. Maruti Suzuki will also introduce the service for its Arena customers at a slightly later stage.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance Service
Maruti Suzuki has been digitalising many of their processes over time, ensuring customers get the best offers and flexibility. The Smart Finance service is yet another example of offering a simplified purchase experience.