- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 10 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- News Delhi Assembly polls: RJD contesting in alliance with Congress, declares candidates on 4 seats
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has crossed the 5 lakh mark for units sold in India since it was launched 47 months ago. The Brezza was first unveiled at the 2016 Auto Expo, and quickly became a best-seller thanks to its new design language.
The company says that world class features, a stylish design, and outstanding fuel efficiency have made the Brezza an absolute success. The SUV is also the most awarded vehicle in its segment.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, the Executive Director for Marketing and Sales at MSIL said, "Designed and developed by the team at Maruti Suzuki using Suzuki core technology, Vitara Brezza struck the right chord with Indian customers."
"The 5 lakh unit sales in just 47 months is testimony of the customer's increasing preference for stylish and feature packed compact SUV. We are confident that Vitara Brezza will continue to win hearts of customers across India," he added.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has always featured in the top ten highest selling cars since it was launched in the country. The vehicle features a distinct chrome grille, a floating roof, and 16-inch machined spoke alloy wheels.
The SUV also features tilt steering, a cool box, cruise control (on manual transmission variants), mood lighting, and a seven-inch Smartplay infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatible.
Safety features across all variants include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and a high-speed warning system. In addition, top end variants feature a rear parking camera, automatic head lamps, and automatic wipers.
The current-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza features a 1.3-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 89bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual and an an automatic transmission.
The Brezza is available in six colours - Fiery Yellow/ Pearl Arctic White, Blazing Red/ Midnight Black, Autumn Orange/ Pearl Arctic White, Premium Silver, Granite Grey, and Pearl Arctic White.
The current-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is priced between Rs 7.63 lakh and Rs 10.60 lakh (ex-showroom, India)
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Crossing 5 Lakh Units In Sales Since Launch
The Vitara Brezza is definitely one of the company's higher selling models, and did really well because of its fresh and new-age design when it was launched. We expect the Brezza to set more records over the next year couple of years.