- 4 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- 20 hrs ago 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Price Hiked: Here Are All Details
- News Rajeev Chandrasekhar highlights problems of women entrepreneurs in letter to FM
- Movies Netizens Ask Kareena Kapoor To Speak Up On Indian Issues, After Her 'Justice for George Floyd' Post
- Technology Vivo X50 Pro 5G Complete Specifications Leaked; Launch Imminent
- Finance Sensex Ends Higher Ahead Of GDP Data
- Sports FA Cup to restart on June 27, final on August 1
- Lifestyle Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has crossed the 5 lakh mark for units sold in India since it was launched 47 months ago. The Brezza was first unveiled at the 2016 Auto Expo, and quickly became a best-seller thanks to its new design language.
The company says that world class features, a stylish design, and outstanding fuel efficiency have made the Brezza an absolute success. The SUV is also the most awarded vehicle in its segment.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, the Executive Director for Marketing and Sales at MSIL said, "Designed and developed by the team at Maruti Suzuki using Suzuki core technology, Vitara Brezza struck the right chord with Indian customers."
"The 5 lakh unit sales in just 47 months is testimony of the customer's increasing preference for stylish and feature packed compact SUV. We are confident that Vitara Brezza will continue to win hearts of customers across India," he added.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has always featured in the top ten highest selling cars since it was launched in the country. The vehicle features a distinct chrome grille, a floating roof, and 16-inch machined spoke alloy wheels.
The SUV also features tilt steering, a cool box, cruise control (on manual transmission variants), mood lighting, and a seven-inch Smartplay infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatible.
Safety features across all variants include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and a high-speed warning system. In addition, top end variants feature a rear parking camera, automatic head lamps, and automatic wipers.
The current-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza features a 1.3-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 89bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual and an an automatic transmission.
The Brezza is available in six colours - Fiery Yellow/ Pearl Arctic White, Blazing Red/ Midnight Black, Autumn Orange/ Pearl Arctic White, Premium Silver, Granite Grey, and Pearl Arctic White.
The current-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is priced between Rs 7.63 lakh and Rs 10.60 lakh (ex-showroom, India)
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Crossing 5 Lakh Units In Sales Since Launch
The Vitara Brezza is definitely one of the company's higher selling models, and did really well because of its fresh and new-age design when it was launched. We expect the Brezza to set more records over the next year couple of years.