- 13 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- Technology iQOO Neo5 Confirmed To Pack 4,400mAh Battery With 66W FlashCharge Support
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has crossed the 5 lakh mark for units sold in India since it was launched 47 months ago. The Brezza was first unveiled at the 2016 Auto Expo, and quickly became a best-seller thanks to its new design language.
The company says that world class features, a stylish design, and outstanding fuel efficiency have made the Brezza an absolute success. The SUV is also the most awarded vehicle in its segment.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, the Executive Director for Marketing and Sales at MSIL said, "Designed and developed by the team at Maruti Suzuki using Suzuki core technology, Vitara Brezza struck the right chord with Indian customers."
"The 5 lakh unit sales in just 47 months is testimony of the customer's increasing preference for stylish and feature packed compact SUV. We are confident that Vitara Brezza will continue to win hearts of customers across India," he added.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has always featured in the top ten highest selling cars since it was launched in the country. The vehicle features a distinct chrome grille, a floating roof, and 16-inch machined spoke alloy wheels.
The SUV also features tilt steering, a cool box, cruise control (on manual transmission variants), mood lighting, and a seven-inch Smartplay infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatible.
Safety features across all variants include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and a high-speed warning system. In addition, top end variants feature a rear parking camera, automatic head lamps, and automatic wipers.
The current-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza features a 1.3-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 89bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual and an an automatic transmission.
The Brezza is available in six colours - Fiery Yellow/ Pearl Arctic White, Blazing Red/ Midnight Black, Autumn Orange/ Pearl Arctic White, Premium Silver, Granite Grey, and Pearl Arctic White.
The current-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is priced between Rs 7.63 lakh and Rs 10.60 lakh (ex-showroom, India)
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Crossing 5 Lakh Units In Sales Since Launch
The Vitara Brezza is definitely one of the company's higher selling models, and did really well because of its fresh and new-age design when it was launched. We expect the Brezza to set more records over the next year couple of years.