- 29 min ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Launched In India At Rs 13.18 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- Technology RIL Likely To Announce Price Of Jio- Google Smartphones On June 24
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Battle of bowlers looms at Ageas Bowl; a welcome change too!
- Education CBSE Class 12th Evaluation Criteria 2021 Released, Results By July 31
- News This bizarre deep-sea animal found in 2011 is the sole survivor of 180 million years of evolution
- Lifestyle Your Striped Pyjama Set Goals Ft. Karisma Kapoor And Anushka Sharma
- Movies Salman Khan To Collaborate With Rajkumar Gupta For An Action Thriller Based On True Events?
- Finance SBI Alerts On Fake KYC Update Links: Know How Is KYC Done At SBI
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
Maruti Suzuki has announced a new limited-time service camp offer to welcome the upcoming festive season in India. The company is offering a host of benefits to its customers for getting their Maruti Suzuki cars serviced during the festive season.
The limited-time offers and benefits include attractive discounts on labour costs and spare parts used while getting the vehicle serviced. In addition to this, the company is also offering extended warranty at a discounted cost along with complimentary exterior wash.
Maruti Suzuki is offering the service camp for a limited-time between October 18 and November 20, 2020. The service camp is offered to all customers regardless of the model or the variant.
Customer looking to replace regular wear and tear parts such as tyres, batteries and brake pads all are covered under the newly introduced maintenance camp. Discounts will help customer save money on service during the festive season.
The company currently sells a range of cars from Maruti Suzuki Arena showroom that includes models such as Alto, Celerio, Swift Ertiga and more. The company also sells a few other models from its Nexa Experience premium dealership chain. This includes model such as Baleno, XL6, S-Cross and more.
The ongoing monsoon season requires additional maintenance of cars for smooth operation at all times. Maruti Suzuki aims to help its customers by providing attractive discounts on vehicle service, maintenance and personalization to get their vehicles to the showroom condition.
In related news, the Maruti Suzuki Alto recently concluded 20 years of sales in the Indian market. The entry-level hatchback was first launched in the year 2000 and ever since the company has sold over 40 lakh units of the model in the market.
The Maruti Suzuki Alto is available with a choice between a standard, petrol engine or a factory-fitted CNG option. Maruti Suzuki Alto's fuel-efficiency is claimed to be 22.05 km/l, while the CNG model is claimed to return 31.56 km/kg — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Service Camp In 2020
Maruti Suzuki has announced attractive offers and benefits to help customers get their vehicle repaired in time for the festive season in the country. The company aims to reduce ownership costs by providing discounts on labour charges, spares and more.