- 5 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 8 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 8 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 10 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
The 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BS6 model is nearing its launch in the Indian market. The company is expected to reveal the prices for the upcoming crossover hatchback on August 5, 2020.
The company will continue selling the S-Cross sold through its Nexa premium dealership chain. It has also started to accept pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 11,000, ahead of its launch in the market.
According to the latest report from Cardekho, Maruti Suzuki is expected to offer the 2020 S-Cross in seven variants. This includes four trims: Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha, Delta AT, Zeta AT, and Alpha AT. This means customers going for automatic powertrain can choose between three different trim levels.
The reports also reveal that the company will offer the S-Cross with five colour options: blue, brown, grey, white and silver. The BS4 S-Cross retailed between Rs 8.80 lakh and Rs 11.43 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). We expect prices for the BS6 models to be similar.
The 2020 S-Cross is expected to undergo slight design revisions inside and out. Changes on the exterior include redesigned LED headlamps, tail lamps, alloy wheels and more. However, the overall design and silhouette are expected to remain unchanged.
Interiors of the soon-to-be-launched hatchback are also expected to undergo slight revisions. It will feature the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and voice commands. The 2020 S-Cross could also be revised with new upholstery giving it a more premium look and feel.
The S-Cross BS6 model will be powered by Suzuki's 1.5-litre petrol engine, with the brand's ‘SHVS' mild-hybrid technology. The same engine is currently powering other models in the brand's line-up such as the Ertiga, the Ciaz and the Vitara Brezza compact-SUV.
The engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The company will offer an optional four-speed torque-converter as well. There will be no diesel engine on offer as the company has decided to discontinue the powertrain that was featured on the BS4 models.
Thoughts About The 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Variant & Colour Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch Next Month
The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross has been a popular choice among the enthusiast motorists in the country. The company tried several combinations with the S-Cross over the past few years including a 1.6-litre diesel engine to offer maximum performance. However, due to the latest emission norms, the company has given it the top-spec petrol engine, that is currently in the brand's India line-up.