- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 8 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BS6 model is nearing its launch in the Indian market. The company is expected to reveal the prices for the upcoming crossover hatchback on August 5, 2020.
The company will continue selling the S-Cross sold through its Nexa premium dealership chain. It has also started to accept pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 11,000, ahead of its launch in the market.
According to the latest report from Cardekho, Maruti Suzuki is expected to offer the 2020 S-Cross in seven variants. This includes four trims: Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha, Delta AT, Zeta AT, and Alpha AT. This means customers going for automatic powertrain can choose between three different trim levels.
The reports also reveal that the company will offer the S-Cross with five colour options: blue, brown, grey, white and silver. The BS4 S-Cross retailed between Rs 8.80 lakh and Rs 11.43 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). We expect prices for the BS6 models to be similar.
The 2020 S-Cross is expected to undergo slight design revisions inside and out. Changes on the exterior include redesigned LED headlamps, tail lamps, alloy wheels and more. However, the overall design and silhouette are expected to remain unchanged.
Interiors of the soon-to-be-launched hatchback are also expected to undergo slight revisions. It will feature the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and voice commands. The 2020 S-Cross could also be revised with new upholstery giving it a more premium look and feel.
The S-Cross BS6 model will be powered by Suzuki's 1.5-litre petrol engine, with the brand's ‘SHVS' mild-hybrid technology. The same engine is currently powering other models in the brand's line-up such as the Ertiga, the Ciaz and the Vitara Brezza compact-SUV.
The engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The company will offer an optional four-speed torque-converter as well. There will be no diesel engine on offer as the company has decided to discontinue the powertrain that was featured on the BS4 models.
Thoughts About The 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Variant & Colour Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch Next Month
The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross has been a popular choice among the enthusiast motorists in the country. The company tried several combinations with the S-Cross over the past few years including a 1.6-litre diesel engine to offer maximum performance. However, due to the latest emission norms, the company has given it the top-spec petrol engine, that is currently in the brand's India line-up.