- 4 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 6 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 8 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- News No COVID-19 vaccine request from Pakistan: India
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Movies Swara Bhasker: I Do Not Understand Why Being An Actor And Having An Opinion Are Two Oppositional Things
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Education Netaji’s 125th Birth Anniversary: Facts You Should Know About Subhas Chandra Bose
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Maruti Suzuki's premium dealership NEXA has announced that booking for the new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is now open. The vehicle can be booked for an amount of Rs 11,000 and can be done via the brand's NEXA dealership network and via the brand's online sales platform.
The all-new S-Cross models are powered by a 1.5-litre K-Series engine that features smart hybrid technology. The vehicle will also arrive with minor changes to the interiors that include a new touchscreen infotainment system.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, the Executive Director for Marketing & Sales at Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "S-Cross enjoys a special place in the NEXA portfolio as its flagship product and has been appreciated by over 1.25 lakh customers for its premium interiors, stylish and masculine design."
"We are delighted to announce the commencement of bookings for the S-Cross Petrol. With our relentless innovations, we are optimistic that the S-Cross Petrol will be yet another testament for our customer's confidence and trust," he added.
The brand also announced that the new S-Cross has been extensively tested for advanced safety proficiency. Tests including a frontal off-set crash, side impact and pedestrian safety were carried out at the manufacturer's research and development facility at Rohtak.
In MSIL related news, the brand recently announced that it's NEXA network has sold over 11 lakh vehicles since the brand was launched in 2015.
The brand says that most of its clientele are under 35, and are tech savvy. The NEXA network has been created and is being expanded to cater to these new age customers.
Maruti says that its NEXA dealership network is now the third largest network in the country, with 370 dealers across the country. The brand sells its Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz, S-Cross and XL6 models via the NEXA dealership. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bookings Being Open For The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Bookings being opened and vehicles being sold is a good sign for the auto industry and other economies that are dependent on it. More manufacturers launching new and updated products, and the want for personal mobility at an all time high, we think the industry will recover soon from the recession that the Covid-19 pandemic and the multiple lockdowns and restrictions have brought.