- 7 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 7 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki's premium dealership NEXA has announced that booking for the new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is now open. The vehicle can be booked for an amount of Rs 11,000 and can be done via the brand's NEXA dealership network and via the brand's online sales platform.
The all-new S-Cross models are powered by a 1.5-litre K-Series engine that features smart hybrid technology. The vehicle will also arrive with minor changes to the interiors that include a new touchscreen infotainment system.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, the Executive Director for Marketing & Sales at Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "S-Cross enjoys a special place in the NEXA portfolio as its flagship product and has been appreciated by over 1.25 lakh customers for its premium interiors, stylish and masculine design."
"We are delighted to announce the commencement of bookings for the S-Cross Petrol. With our relentless innovations, we are optimistic that the S-Cross Petrol will be yet another testament for our customer's confidence and trust," he added.
The brand also announced that the new S-Cross has been extensively tested for advanced safety proficiency. Tests including a frontal off-set crash, side impact and pedestrian safety were carried out at the manufacturer's research and development facility at Rohtak.
In MSIL related news, the brand recently announced that it's NEXA network has sold over 11 lakh vehicles since the brand was launched in 2015.
The brand says that most of its clientele are under 35, and are tech savvy. The NEXA network has been created and is being expanded to cater to these new age customers.
Maruti says that its NEXA dealership network is now the third largest network in the country, with 370 dealers across the country. The brand sells its Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz, S-Cross and XL6 models via the NEXA dealership. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bookings Being Open For The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Bookings being opened and vehicles being sold is a good sign for the auto industry and other economies that are dependent on it. More manufacturers launching new and updated products, and the want for personal mobility at an all time high, we think the industry will recover soon from the recession that the Covid-19 pandemic and the multiple lockdowns and restrictions have brought.