- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Pune based Maruti Suzuki India Limited has installed disinfectant walk-through paths for its employees entering and exiting their Manesar and Gurugram plants. Videos uploaded by YouTube channel SSM show the walk-thorough set ups, and employees walking through them.
The company has begun testing the disinfectant walk-through channels ahead of taking a final decision about re-starting their Manesar facility after the District Administration of Gurugram granted the company permission to resume operations.
The Administration's decision of allowing the company's Manesar plant to resume operations is in sync with the Government's plan of allowing manufacturing establishments outside of Municipal Corporation limits to begin operations starting 20 April.
The Government's mandate also stated that all companies have to sanitization and social distancing norms in place, and that they could operate at between 20 per cent and 25 percent capacity.
It went on to state that all manufacturers operating during the lock down period will can have only one point of entry and one point of exit for employees and workers, and have to cater for their stay at the factory itself.
Maruti Suzuki has followed the Government mandate to the letter, and is expected to re-start operations at their Manesar facility within the next few days. As is, the company is allowed to operate only one shift.
In related news, MSIL has been actively involved in the fight against the Covid-19 virus and is running several initiatives around its Manesar facility, ever since the lock down came into effect.
The company has been using its in-house kitchen to prepare clean and hygienic meals for its temporary work force and student trainees staying at village communities close to the plant.
Over 5,400 meals are distributed twice a day, and Maruti has already distributed over 1.2-lakh meals over the last three weeks. In addition, the company has donated, and continues to donate 500 kits of dry rations to the Gurugram Administration on a daily basis. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Adding Disinfectant Walk-Through Pathways At Their Facilities
Maruti Suzuki has been at the forefront of the war against the Covid-19 virus. The company has also worked closely with the District Administration of Gurugram, and has provided for the its employees and the local communities around its facilities. Kudos to Maruti Suzuki India Limited.