- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Gets Emotional At Cousin Priyaank's Haldi Ceremony; Also See Pics From Beach Party
- Technology How To Activate International Roaming Services On Reliance Jio Numbers
- News Explained: Will Rahul Gandhi win over south Indian votes by sea-diving, dancing and eating biryani?
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea make move for Donnarumma, Bayern seal new Musiala deal
- Lifestyle Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Maruti Suzuki has just launched a BS6 compliant version of the Celerio. The company launched the hatchback for between Rs 4.41 lakh and Rs 5.67 lakh (ex-showroom, India), translating to an increase in prices of roughly between Rs 15,000 and Rs 24,000, depending on the trim.
There are no cosmetic or interior changes made to the Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 variant. The hatchback continues to feature a mesh grille that extends towards the headlamps, and a sharp looking bumper.
The hatchback features body-coloured door handles and bumpers, ORVMs with integrated turn indicators, alloy wheels on the top-of-the-line trims, electronic power steering, 60:40 split seats at the rear, steering mounted audio controls, keyless entry, and an auto-down power window for the driver.
Safety features on the Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 models include airbags, ABS with EBD, a seat-belt reminder, child-proof rear door locks, high-mounted stop lamps, a rear window wiper and washer, and engine immobiliser.
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio features a 35-litre fuel tank, and offers an ARAI-certified fuel efficiency of 23.10 kilometers to a litre of petrol.
The Maruti Celerio continues to feature a the same 998cc, three-cylinder petrol engine, albeit in its BS6 avatar. The engine produces 68bhp of power and 90Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five-speed manual and an automatic gearbox.
The Celerio BS6 models will continue to be available in six different colours - Blazing Red, Silky Silver, Glistening Grey, Arctic White, Torque Blue, and Tango Orange.
Maruti Suzuki's Celerio continues to compete with the Hyundai Santro, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, the Datsun Go, and the Tata Tiago facelift model.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Model Launched In India
We think the company has done well to offer the car at a premium of between Rs 15,000 and Rs 24,000. The Celerio BS6 models offer the same performance and power figures that the outgoing BS4 models offer, and will be just as fun.
Maruti Suzuki seems to be on top its game at the moment. They have constantly been upgrading their fleet to meet BS6 regulations, and in fact have only the Celerio X, the Ignis, and the Alto K10 left to upgrade.