- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 16 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 16 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Will double headcount; lot of headroom for growing user base: Koo co-founder Aprameya Radhakrishna
- Sports IPL 2021: Punjab Kings domestic team members reach home safely, confirm franchise
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Sugar Stocks Could See A Solid Rally
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Maruti Suzuki has announced its sales reports for the month of November 2020. As per the reports, the company has managed to register a marginal growth of 1.7 per cent in terms of total sales volume in the previous month.
The company announced that it recorded a little over 1.53 lakh units of sales in November 2020; a marginal 1.7% increase from 1.50 lakh during the same month of 2019. However, this includes passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and sales to other OEMs.
Sticking to just passenger vehicle sales, we can see that the brand has registered a 2.4 per cent decline in its yearly sales. The company registered domestic passenger vehicle sales of 1,35,775 units in the month of November 2020; this is a slight fall from the same month last year, when Maruti Suzuki had sold 1,39,133 units.
However, as domestic sales declined, Maruti Suzuki's export sales increased significantly. Export sales of Maruti Suzuki which in November 2019, stood at 6,944 units has increased by 29.7 per cent to 9,004 in the previous month.
Maruti Suzuki has also increased its vehicle sales to other OEMs. The company has registered a 130.2 per cent jump from 2,286 units in 2019 to 5,263 units in November 2020. This refers to the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Vitara Brezza models, which it supplies to Toyota month-on-month.
In terms of commercial vehicle sales, Maruti Suzuki has registered a 40.3 per cent increase. Registering upwards of 3,100 units in November 2020 from 2,267 units during the same month last year.
The company recently announced that they have achieved sales of over 2 lakh units from their online platform. Maruti Suzuki introduced their online sales platform in April 2019 and since then have managed to sell over 2 lakh units, with the platform having received a five-fold increase in recent times — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Sales Report For November 2020
Maruti Suzuki is one of the largest carmakers in the Indian market. The company offers models which register the highest sales figures in the country, month-on-month. It will be interesting to see how the momentum carries forward into the last month of 2020.