- 18 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 19 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki has announced the commencement of deliveries in India, amidst the lockdown relaxations allowed by the government. As part of the restart of dealership operations, the company has confirmed sales of over 5,000 cars in the past few days.
Maruti Suzuki has also confirmed that the restart of dealership operations, the company has ensured all safety procedures are being followed. The company has also set up a comprehensive Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs), which are being strictly adhered to at dealerships. This is to ensure the safety of both the staff members at dealerships and the visiting customers.
Staff members at all Maruti Suzuki touchpoints, including sales, service and even True Value showrooms have been trained to follow social distancing protocols. Maruti Suzuki has currently opened just 1,350 showrooms and 300 True Value outlets, this is just 50% of their total touchpoints present across the country.
Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director and CEO, Maruti Suzuki India said,
"We are happy to serve the customers, who were waiting to drive home their favourite car. The Company has put in place comprehensive norms to ensure that their car buying experience is completely safe. These norms are based on guidelines from the Central and State Governments. We would like to encourage our customers to digitally choose and book their car and take advantage of the convenience of home delivery of their new vehicles."
He added, "On behalf of Maruti Suzuki, I would like to appeal to all citizens to strictly follow the health advisories and guidelines issued by the government. I am confident that together we will emerge stronger."
Maruti Suzuki recently also announced that since the restart of operations, the company has already registered over 25,000 units of bookings for the Vitara Brezza compact-SUV alone — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Deliveries Post Lockdown
Maruti Suzuki has restarted operations of its dealerships across the country. All outlets which have been open will ensure strict safety measures are followed. Maruti Suzuki will also allow customers to book their cars online, with door-step delivery service also available across India.