- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Maruti Suzuki has announced the commencement of deliveries in India, amidst the lockdown relaxations allowed by the government. As part of the restart of dealership operations, the company has confirmed sales of over 5,000 cars in the past few days.
Maruti Suzuki has also confirmed that the restart of dealership operations, the company has ensured all safety procedures are being followed. The company has also set up a comprehensive Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs), which are being strictly adhered to at dealerships. This is to ensure the safety of both the staff members at dealerships and the visiting customers.
Staff members at all Maruti Suzuki touchpoints, including sales, service and even True Value showrooms have been trained to follow social distancing protocols. Maruti Suzuki has currently opened just 1,350 showrooms and 300 True Value outlets, this is just 50% of their total touchpoints present across the country.
Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director and CEO, Maruti Suzuki India said,
"We are happy to serve the customers, who were waiting to drive home their favourite car. The Company has put in place comprehensive norms to ensure that their car buying experience is completely safe. These norms are based on guidelines from the Central and State Governments. We would like to encourage our customers to digitally choose and book their car and take advantage of the convenience of home delivery of their new vehicles."
He added, "On behalf of Maruti Suzuki, I would like to appeal to all citizens to strictly follow the health advisories and guidelines issued by the government. I am confident that together we will emerge stronger."
Maruti Suzuki recently also announced that since the restart of operations, the company has already registered over 25,000 units of bookings for the Vitara Brezza compact-SUV alone — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Deliveries Post Lockdown
Maruti Suzuki has restarted operations of its dealerships across the country. All outlets which have been open will ensure strict safety measures are followed. Maruti Suzuki will also allow customers to book their cars online, with door-step delivery service also available across India.