- 12 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 12 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 16 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki Ignis facelift's brochure has been revealed ahead of its expected unveiling at the upcoming Auto Expo. The brochure reveals that the new Ignis facelift will arrive in four variants, and with nine colours.
While the brochure that was posted by Auto Punditz over their Facebook page is fairly unreadable, it does reveal that the vehicle will arrive with a long list of features.
The 2020 Maruti Ignis has been spied on testing earlier and we can say that the car will feature a new grille with U shaped chrome inserts, a redesigned front bumper, a reworked fog lamp housing, and a faux scuff plate.
Maruti's upgraded Ignis will feature redesigned tail lamps with LED inserts, a redesigned bumper at the rear, and a newly added scuff plate at the rear. The 2020 Ignis facelift will continue to feature the 15-inch blacked-out alloy wheels, and the roof rails that are seen on the current-generation models.
Interiors of the new Ignis facelift are expected to arrive with new upholstery, and will continue to feature a dual-tone dashboard, a floating type central display, a SmartPlay infotainment system, steering mounted audio controls, and day & night IRVMs.
Safety features are expected to include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, an anti theft alarm system, a seat belt reminder system, a high speed warning system, reverse parking sensors, and speed sensing auto door locks among others.
The all new Maruti Suzuki Ignis facelift will arrive with a BS6 compliant, 1.2-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 82bhp of power an 113Nm of torque. The brochure reveals that an automatic transmission will be available (except on the base Sigma trim) along with the standard five-speed manual.
The current generation Maruti Ignis models are priced between Rs 4.47 lakh and Rs 7.10 lakh, and one can expect a premium of roughly between Rs 12,000 and Rs 16,000 for the BS6 compliant models.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Ignis' Leaked Brochure
Well, while a brochure always gives us information of a vehicle before it is launched, and is exciting for us, it some what kills the joy of waiting for an official unveil. We're waiting to see what other changes Maruti has given the 2020 Ignis facelift. Just a matter of time.