- 1 hr ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 1 hr ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- 1 hr ago The Valley Run 2020 Schedule Announced: Time To Burn Some Rubber
- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For October 2020: Here Are The Top-Sellers Last Month!
- News SC rejects sacked BSF Jawan’s plea challenging PM Modi’s election from Varanasi
- Movies Nayanthara Spends Quality Time With Kunchacko Boban’s Family On The Sets Of Nizhal; See Viral Pic
- Technology Moto G 5G, Moto G9 Power India Launch Soon: What To Expect?
- Finance 3 Reasons The Nifty Hit A Record 13,000 Points
- Sports India tour of Australia: Michael Clarke says Japrit Bumrah needs to be aggressive to Aussie batsmen
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna In Ethnic Suit And Crop Top-Skirt, Which Printed Ensemble Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Maruti Suzuki Ignis facelift's brochure has been revealed ahead of its expected unveiling at the upcoming Auto Expo. The brochure reveals that the new Ignis facelift will arrive in four variants, and with nine colours.
While the brochure that was posted by Auto Punditz over their Facebook page is fairly unreadable, it does reveal that the vehicle will arrive with a long list of features.
The 2020 Maruti Ignis has been spied on testing earlier and we can say that the car will feature a new grille with U shaped chrome inserts, a redesigned front bumper, a reworked fog lamp housing, and a faux scuff plate.
Maruti's upgraded Ignis will feature redesigned tail lamps with LED inserts, a redesigned bumper at the rear, and a newly added scuff plate at the rear. The 2020 Ignis facelift will continue to feature the 15-inch blacked-out alloy wheels, and the roof rails that are seen on the current-generation models.
Interiors of the new Ignis facelift are expected to arrive with new upholstery, and will continue to feature a dual-tone dashboard, a floating type central display, a SmartPlay infotainment system, steering mounted audio controls, and day & night IRVMs.
Safety features are expected to include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, an anti theft alarm system, a seat belt reminder system, a high speed warning system, reverse parking sensors, and speed sensing auto door locks among others.
The all new Maruti Suzuki Ignis facelift will arrive with a BS6 compliant, 1.2-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 82bhp of power an 113Nm of torque. The brochure reveals that an automatic transmission will be available (except on the base Sigma trim) along with the standard five-speed manual.
The current generation Maruti Ignis models are priced between Rs 4.47 lakh and Rs 7.10 lakh, and one can expect a premium of roughly between Rs 12,000 and Rs 16,000 for the BS6 compliant models.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Ignis' Leaked Brochure
Well, while a brochure always gives us information of a vehicle before it is launched, and is exciting for us, it some what kills the joy of waiting for an official unveil. We're waiting to see what other changes Maruti has given the 2020 Ignis facelift. Just a matter of time.