- 12 min ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 19 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Will revisit GST when Congress is voted to power: Rahul Gandhi
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Movies Krack Day 14 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Emerges As A Blockbuster
- Lifestyle National Girl Child Day 24 January: Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- Sports Ahead of England's India visit, Pietersen posts Dravid's tips on playing spin bowling
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Maruti Suzuki has announced its car sales figures for the month of July 2020. The company is said to have registered 1,08,064 units of sales in the previous month of July 2020. This compared to the sales in June 2020 is a massive growth of 88.2 per cent. However, yearly sales comparison still shows the company down by 1.1 per cent.
India's largest car manufacturer in the month of July 2019 had registered 1,09,264; just a couple hundreds more than its sales performance in the previous month. This confirms that the auto industry is slowly getting back on track, with demand for vehicles steadily on the rise.
Maruti Suzuki has ramped up production to meet the rising demands from customers. However, this is being done under the several guidelines and new SOPs, ensuring the safety of all employees at the facilities and the sales, service outlets across the country.
Total domestic sales of Maruti Suzuki India during the previous month of July 2020 stood at 1,01,307 units. This is a 1.3 per cent growth compared to its domestic sales one year back, which stood at 1,00,006 units.
Export sales, on the other hand, registered a massive 57 per cent month-on-month growth from 4,289 units in June to 6,757 units in July 2020. However, compared to the export sales of Maruti Suzuki in July 2019 of over 9000 units, it is still a 27 per cent decline.
Maruti Suzuki is currently working on introducing its premium S-Cross BS6 petrol crossover hatchback in the Indian market. The new Suzuki S-Cross petrol BS6 model will continue to be sold through the brand's premium NEXA dealership. Bookings for the upcoming S-Cross petrol have begun, with its launch expected in the coming days.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Car Sales Report In India For July 2020
Maruti Suzuki is finally looking at getting back on track in terms of sales in India. Demand for vehicles has been constantly on the rise in the last couple of months, allowing the carmaker to ramp up production as well. We expect this increase in demand to continue into the upcoming festive season as well.