- 8 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 24 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports Former India and Mohun Bagan player Manitombi Singh dies at 39, AIFF condoles his untimely demise
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty Summoned Again By ED On Monday After Questioning Her Brother For 18 Hours
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- News Atmanirbhar: The complete import embargo list of Defence Ministry
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki has announced its car sales figures for the month of July 2020. The company is said to have registered 1,08,064 units of sales in the previous month of July 2020. This compared to the sales in June 2020 is a massive growth of 88.2 per cent. However, yearly sales comparison still shows the company down by 1.1 per cent.
India's largest car manufacturer in the month of July 2019 had registered 1,09,264; just a couple hundreds more than its sales performance in the previous month. This confirms that the auto industry is slowly getting back on track, with demand for vehicles steadily on the rise.
Maruti Suzuki has ramped up production to meet the rising demands from customers. However, this is being done under the several guidelines and new SOPs, ensuring the safety of all employees at the facilities and the sales, service outlets across the country.
Total domestic sales of Maruti Suzuki India during the previous month of July 2020 stood at 1,01,307 units. This is a 1.3 per cent growth compared to its domestic sales one year back, which stood at 1,00,006 units.
Export sales, on the other hand, registered a massive 57 per cent month-on-month growth from 4,289 units in June to 6,757 units in July 2020. However, compared to the export sales of Maruti Suzuki in July 2019 of over 9000 units, it is still a 27 per cent decline.
Maruti Suzuki is currently working on introducing its premium S-Cross BS6 petrol crossover hatchback in the Indian market. The new Suzuki S-Cross petrol BS6 model will continue to be sold through the brand's premium NEXA dealership. Bookings for the upcoming S-Cross petrol have begun, with its launch expected in the coming days.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Car Sales Report In India For July 2020
Maruti Suzuki is finally looking at getting back on track in terms of sales in India. Demand for vehicles has been constantly on the rise in the last couple of months, allowing the carmaker to ramp up production as well. We expect this increase in demand to continue into the upcoming festive season as well.